New User Hello everyone! I am new here!

Marky Mark 0w0

So, my name is Mark and I am 17 years old! I have been roleplaying for about 4 or 5 years of my life. I roleplay anywhere and everywhere and this is another place I would like to find new people to do awesome roleplays with and also have new friends! That is all for now, once I am approved then I will have more content!​

Hey, nice to see you joined up. What kind of role plays do you like to write? Do you enjoy fandoms, anime or other genres?

Alright, we got a few peeps around here that like to do romance. It s a popular genre in its own right. Don't think you'll have any problems finding someone to rp with.

Well, I am quite a picky pickle when it comes to finding someone to roleplay with! I am like Alfred Hitchcock in a way!

You don't post your introduction all over STC. You need to read the link. It will provide you with more links, suggestions and areas to participate. Writing only in your introduction is not sufficient. I will emphasize this one more time. READ the link I provided for you, please. It will do a much better job of walking you through the process. It has been written and provided for a reason. We want to see new members succeed and you have all the tools to succeed.

Back