New User Hello everyone

Lasersquid112

Hi, everybody who happens to see this thread. I am a veteran roleplayer, often participating in medieval/Roman era roleplays, but also in modern ones. I go by Laser most of the time. Deroc introduced me to this site a few... Months ago, I want to say. I'll try my best to keep up in everything I involve myself in, but I can guarantee nothing. Nice to meet you all.

Hello, Laser, and welcome to the Circle!

There are a couple of medieval/fantasy RPs bouncing around right now that may or may not be looking for more members. Equinox by Knosis is one I can think of off the top of my head, though I'm not sure if it's full or not, yet. Maybe give her a poke if it interests you. There's also an Interest Check for They Who Slaughter Kings, but a warning, that has a lot of reading for the intro! If neither of those really appeal, you can hunt through the Bulletin Board to see if anything else is a better fit.

Don't worry about drifting with involvement, I have that problem myself! Just be communicative about absences and most everyone will be very understanding about it. Reach out if you have any questions or need any help finding a roleplay that fits for you.

That said, happy roleplaying! :3

Back