New User Hello Everyone

Alissa Ming

Wandering Storyteller
Hey, I'm Alissa Ming (pen name). I'm an aspiring author and I love to role play. I would love the chance to work with my characters to get a continually better feel for who they are and where their stories are going. I do work, so exactly how much I am on line may vary, but I promise to be on as much as I can. I am looking forward to role playing with people who are also interested in doing so. I only hope I get accepted, as I could always use the help with my stories and characters.

Hey Alissa it is great to see you here. I think its great you're an aspiring author. So what kind of characters do you like to play with? Character development has got to be the best part about a story. So on a more serious side....Approval...dun dun dun.........https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ Directions are contained in that link. (Not that hard I just had to make it seem dramatic.) It won't take much, but a few meaningful posts in various spots through the forum sections available to you. Our admins went to bed so the night owls are all that are left, but when the admins get up they will probably have time to approve your account if you get busy and make some meaningful posts.

Strange question: What was your favorite cup as a kid?

Glad to have ya, Alissa! We've got quite a few aspiring authors sprinkled amongst the usual crowd here, including yours truly. It is a great place to get develop characters, but it's also just fun to play around with more simple or fun ideas, too, or just stories/characters that you know won't seriously go anywhere. Don't worry about approval, it's a matter of when, not really a matter of if. If you've got anything you really want to get critique on, you can post it in the Writer's Circle or Creative Forums. That will help speed things along in the approval process, too.

Um...I don't think I had a favorite cup as a kid. As for what I write about, I specialize in both Science fiction and fantasy. I'll see if I can find a story in progress I'm especially fond of to post. Cause I could use help, and my normal editor is currently unavailable.

Alright, so I just had to go check out how to do that again. You just go to your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Once you are at your profile page click on the section that you want a picture for. Then you select custom avatar and browse. Choose a pic from your computer and it should upload.

Back