New User Hello everyone

Hi, everyone, I'm scarlet but please call my scar if it's easier. I'm hoping to make friends and having a few rps is a bonus for me.

If you recognize my name, then its possible you know me from inner sanctum or even from the now-dead dream realms. If you do then please, by all means, drop me a pm I'd love to meet and get together with my old friends as I miss a lot of you and hope you have been well.

If you wish to know my wants for an RP then I will be dropping an rt very soon once I update it....been a year since I even looked it. But I think that is all.

Your resident Spider dragon out

Hello Scar! Welcome to STC!!

:emoji_hibiscus:I hope you enjoy your time here. If you're looking to make a new friend I'd love too! What's your favorite type of roleplay? :emoji_hibiscus:

Fantasy, sci-fi, dark, mystery and adventure.

Id put a thread up with my OCS and pairing but I still can't post in certain threads

Fantasy, sci-fi, dark, mystery and adventure.

Id put a thread up with my OCS and pairing but I still can't post in certain threads

Sorry for the late reply, i was putting my kids to sleep. But once you do post i will be 100% sure to check it out!

Cool, thanks and its no problem your kids come first. id rather wait for someone to take care of there kids, then them be neglected.

Welcome to the forums Scar! I'm still new here too, so I figured I'd give a warm fellow-newbie welcome :)

Hello! I'm new here too but I'm so glad to see experienced RPers here! Plus Spider Dragon sounds so cool!! :emoji_heart_eyes: I hope you find some old friends! And have some fun RPing!!

Back