New User Hello frie-- I mean, FUTURE friends! ^^

Sugarpie-moth

Candy delivery moth
I'm sugarpie! I'm really happy to be here! I hope you don't mind a little moth landing here for a while... or forever! Hehe, Let's be great friends, Okie? Okie! ^^

Hey Moth, let me tell you a little bit about how to get your account approved and get started in the role plays. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

Other than that you can certainly post a question here and if you discover a glitch the Help area is a good place to ask a question or report a software problem as well. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Don't be afraid to say hi in the chatroom either.

Welcome to STC. I hope you find many friends here. We're all very friendly and helpful. I've had a wonderful reception since coming here. And I hope you will too.

Welcome to STC!

Just stopping in because I've noticed that your account hasn't been approved yet. Your are off to a great start on your approval process. However, before your account can be approved you will need to have a bit more activity under your belt. Don't forget to stop by our community forums; The Main Lobby, The Creative Forums, The Writers Circle are all great places to post and interact with your fellow users. Just keep in mind that in addition to activity, quality of posts is also taken into consideration during this process!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Back