New User Hello. I am new.

Captain Burd

Hey I'm new on here. Just looking for a group of people to role-play with. Interests are Fantasy Sci Fi, and mixed genre. And the biggest one of all, Jay genre. If anyone else is interested in Jay genre, hit me up immediately

Oh my gosh youre a fan too!!! I cant believe anyone else knew about it!!! Dude we should rp together!!!!!

Dont worry most rp's dont know what it is. Its a unique and very hidden genre. Barely any people have discovered it. Its been lost through out the ages. There use to be a site up for it but got shut down a few years back.

Yeah back in 2012, when I had just gotten into junior high, and made some new friends thatintroduced me to the site. It only had a fan base of around 100 people, even at it's peak.

Get approved dude XD I'd really enjoy rping with you. it's hard to find a fellow jay genre rper

Hi and welcome to STC. I'm glad to see there is yet another genre that will be used on this site. Sounds like you've already found fellow Jay role players. Captain Burd I'd like to give you a few links here. These are areas that you can post and being active in the community will be the fastest way for you to get approved. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Back