New User Hello Lovely People!

Okami

I'm Okami, well that's not actually my name but you can call me that. It tends to be my go to nickname for a variety of online sites such as Steam and Youtube so I don't get confused when trying to remember what password goes to what different username.

I am on a few different role playing platforms including Deviantart and roleplay.me but neither one is as active as I think it could be and when you have an itching to play some specific and no one is interested, it's kinda painful.

I've been role playing for... Holy smokes! Five years now! I remember joining my first role playing community May 8th of 2012, jeeze... Just thinking about how cringy and cliche my characters were back then... Some things are best forgotten...

Anyway, I'm more of a role player than a solid writer (I do write though, working on a novella) because I love how real the dialogue between characters can be when two people across miles bond, play together, chat together, and do stupid stuff together. It's beautiful.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you nice people!

Hi! Welcome to STC! Don't worry, we won't hold the past against you :>

Make sure that you put up soem posts in places like the Main Lobby and Creative Circle in order to get your account flagged for review. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with and, once again, welcome!

Hi! Welcome to STC! Don't worry, we won't hold the past against you :>

Make sure that you put up soem posts in places like the Main Lobby and Creative Circle in order to get your account flagged for review. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with and, once again, welcome!
I actually do have a question, are one on one roleplays welcomed here? Or are they encouraged to be group roleplays?

One on one role plays are absolutely acceptable. You'll find a lot of them in the Bulletin Boards. Group is encouraged, as well, but there is no requirement for group only. :>

One on one role plays are absolutely acceptable. You'll find a lot of them in the Bulletin Boards. Group is encouraged, as well, but there is no requirement for group only. :>
Thank you! I myself prefer groups but I have a few ideas that would work best as one on ones.

I totally understand that. There are some stories that just work better with less people and some that are best done in groups. :>

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have dialogue. We have characters. Sometimes they're inspirational, sometimes they're cringy. Sometimes they're not mutually exclusive.

Back