New User Hello! My intro :)

Damian Wayne

Greetings. I'm not sure how long this has to be, but let me start with why I want to be a part of of storyteller's circle! I found this on a website listing roleplay sites, and I chose this one because of what you guys had to offer.
Next, about me! As you can see, my name is Damian but you may call me Robin if you wish. (I have many nicknames) I love to roleplay, but more than half of what I do are fandom/fan fiction type things. Is that alright? I have a busy schedule so I'll be as active as I can. Anything else you'd like to know? I'm not sure so feel free to talk to me whenever because...I'm lonely. Thanks for reading!

Hello welcome to the site I'm Karkat
fandom/fan fiction type things as long as that's what you guys want to role play that's fine.
To get approved go here: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/
Since you won''t be able to RP otherwise PM me if you need anything I'm almost always online

PS. in chat i may Stab, Cut, Impale, 1st to 3rd degree Murder you, Assault, Attempted Murder, Theft and other things

What is "participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums" mean??

That is to reply and post in Non RP related content its basically the test of how interested are you also no posting spam or rp related content in non rp related threads that is a no-no tip don't spam make thoughtful replies and comments instead of one sentence comments to have a higher chance of getting approved.
5 well thought comments are better than 20 one sentence ones

That is to reply and post in Non RP related content its basically the test of how interested are you also no posting spam or rp related content in non rp related threads that is a no-no tip don't spam make thoughtful replies and comments instead of one sentence comments to have a higher chance of getting approved.
5 well thought comments are better than 20 one sentence ones

I just comment on anything? That's not an rp?

Back