New User Hello Peeps!

I'mJustChiding

Flying Chimpanzee
Hi! You can call me Chid, or Chids, or any variation of the name Chidimma you can think of. I'm not particularly picky.

I've roleplayed a bunch on this other forum that I constantly visit, and I'm hoping to have as much fun here as I do on there.
So yeah.

@Widowmaker

What are my fandoms? Well.

Starting off we have Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Which I know is probably way too young for me, but I love that show so much. I ship like every person there is to ship on that show, but my OTP is definitely Madrinette.

A close second is Frozen, which I just re-discovered as a fandom several months ago. Didn't even think about half the ships that I found out about. But my OTP for that one is Elsanna. After I abandoned Kristanna with heavy regret.

Considering the number of books I read, I thought I had more but I can't think of any more right now...

And also, I'll definitely check it out, even though I've never heard of that until now. But I searched it up and it looks fun! ^.^

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Last edited:
@Widowmaker

What are my fandoms? Well.

Starting off we have Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Which I know is probably way too young for me, but I love that show so much. I ship like every person there is to ship on that show, but my OTP is definitely Madrinette.

A close second is Frozen, which I just re-discovered as a fandom several months ago. Didn't even think about half the ships that I found out about. But my OTP for that one is Elsanna. After I abandoned Kristanna with heavy regret.

Considering the number of books I read, I thought I had more but I can't think of any more right now...

And also, I'll definitely check it out, even though I've never heard of that until now. But I searched it up and it looks fun! ^.^

Thanks for the warm welcome!

You're most welcome ^^ So you are interested in it? Awesome! ^^ If you could leave a post on it saying you're interested and if you have any questions, leave them there too ^^

You're most welcome ^^ So you are interested in it? Awesome! ^^ If you could leave a post on it saying you're interested and if you have any questions, leave them there too ^^

Well, I would, but I kinda can't. It says my account is unapproved and needs to be approved before I can post anything on the roleplaying threads. I'll post I'm interested as soon as I can though, for sure!

Quick Question: Is the "Watch Thread" button the way to subscribe to a thread?

Well, I would, but I kinda can't. It says my account is unapproved and needs to be approved before I can post anything on the roleplaying threads. I'll post I'm interested as soon as I can though, for sure!

Quick Question: Is the "Watch Thread" button the way to subscribe to a thread?

Indeed ^^ That's the way to keep alerted of new posts on it :p

Well hello Proton that isn’t a proton. ^.^
Pleasure to meet you!

I’m Chidimma, but if you can think of anything shorter, you can call me that.

Well, how about I'll call you Chid, short for Chidimma? Though the longer version of the name does sound awesome.

Well, how about I'll call you Chid, short for Chidimma? Though the longer version of the name does sound awesome.

That’s so sweet, thanks! And okay, I’m fine with Chid. I don’t mind anything, really.

Did you draw your profile pic? It looks so cool.

Yeah, I tried my hand at animation with it actually, but I didn't have any softwares, or money to get softwares.

Hi Chids! Great to meet you. It looks like you're already on your way to getting approved if you haven't already. Give a yell if you need anything.

Back