New User Hello Roleplayers!

zalerinbankai

Error 404
Hello!

I’m “Zalerin” though I should of maybe changed my username, but I made it easy for the one to hopefully remember me haha. My deepest apologies if you read this! I’m an experienced roleplayer and have been doing it since I was 11 on chatango before it became.. how it is now :/ so I switched to forums when I was 19ish I think. I’m not to sure honestly. My lifestyle has me very busy so I apologize in advance! I also am trying to get back into role playing again, I have a lot of rust to bust but am interested and determined to get back to my prime peek! I’m very detailed or I try to be in my writing and can sometimes write several pages long lol. I’ve done some very interesting role plays from zombies to Pokémon zombies haha (that was interesting and freakin amazing!) I’ve done sifi, futuristic, romance, fantasy, modern, but honestly as long as there is a great story line/ plot I’m all for it! It will be a great pleasure to roleplay with any of y’all new or old to the rp life!

Welcome Zalerin. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael. Welcome to the Storyteller's Circle family. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello: I'll be your STC tour guide. Welcome to STC. A few generic housekeeping things, first.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's more about quality than quantity; spamming will not get you approved.

I'm around if you have any questions, comments, concerns! Feel free to send me a message, or whatever. :>

That out of the way, welcome and I look forward to seeing your writing around the forums.

Haha I can only imagine what had happened in the past for that to now be repeated haha

I thank you for the friendly welcome!! I’ll be sure to message you should any questions or concerns come along! I’ve been exploring the site and getting use to its navigation. It’s a comfy site and I likey lol so again thank you! I look forward to the future here and hopefully to contact Silence haha

Welcome to STC. I'm Alissa Ming. Just Alissa if you want. I'm a roleplayer/writer who's always looking to better my characters and my worlds. Once you've been accepted as a member you should check out some of my interest checks or pm me and we can work out a roleplay if you want. Again, welcome to STC.

Hey! I'm Loxius. If you ever want to chat me up about something (such as a roleplay), I'm always up! What sort of music do you like?

Welcome to STC. I'm Alissa Ming. Just Alissa if you want. I'm a roleplayer/writer who's always looking to better my characters and my worlds. Once you've been accepted as a member you should check out some of my interest checks or pm me and we can work out a roleplay if you want. Again, welcome to STC.
Hello there Miss Alissa! Thank you for the friendly welcome to STC!!! I’d be very interested in getting to know your characters or the many worlds you have created. I know I to have very one endepth character that I really need to transcribe his lore haha. But I have man others as well and also am able to mold them to fit the setting/plot or entirely create one on the fly! Hopefully I get accepted soon so I can get to know each and everyone one of y’all soon!! Roleplay or just chatting about! Again thank you!

Hey! I'm Loxius. If you ever want to chat me up about something (such as a roleplay), I'm always up! What sort of music do you like?
Hello there Loxius!! I will definitely send a message your way! Thank you for the welcome! Let’s see music wise, hmmm. Well I listen to almost everything and yes everything almost haha. I know I love country, but also listen to techno mix, or opera and musicals. Lately I’ve been listening to YouTubers who have created small videos and their own music for games or whichever lol. Soo question for you! What rp era or rp in general is your favorite?!

Haha I can only imagine what had happened in the past for that to now be repeated haha

I thank you for the friendly welcome!! I’ll be sure to message you should any questions or concerns come along! I’ve been exploring the site and getting use to its navigation. It’s a comfy site and I likey lol so again thank you! I look forward to the future here and hopefully to contact Silence haha

We've had a number of people who don't bother looking at the information available and then wonder why they aren't approved to roleplay. If we can preempt that with a secondary reminder, it sometimes helps. :>

Anyway, it seems like you're making friends already! I'm generally around during Work Hours (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p central), but occasionally you can find around on the weekends (like now as I procrastinate writing a paper for school). So, feel free to shout or drop me a message if you have any questions.

Oooooh Zalerin!!!! It is you. I wondered if you'd ever show up here. The other place was dying and there weren't too many detailed writers left. Looks like the other people beat me to greeting you. Anyway, how are you doing? Still busy as all get out? (I do remember you and it was a good thing you threw your name in there. Otherwise you could have always given a yell out for the writer of Andy Anna)

Hello there Loxius!! I will definitely send a message your way! Thank you for the welcome! Let’s see music wise, hmmm. Well I listen to almost everything and yes everything almost haha. I know I love country, but also listen to techno mix, or opera and musicals. Lately I’ve been listening to YouTubers who have created small videos and their own music for games or whichever lol. Soo question for you! What rp era or rp in general is your favorite?!

I like to roleplay where time doesn't matter

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! If you could go back in time, would you? If so, to which time period would you go to? I myself prefer the Medieval Era of Europe and the Feudal Era of Japan and China

Back