New User Hello there!

Capri

dune agenda
I came across this forum by complete chance. I have a tendency to be thrown down weird rabbit holes. When I saw this place, though, I knew it was right for me.

I’m a storyteller by heart, and a sort of experienced semi-literate roleplayer (I’ve only been in, like, three). I have Autism (no, like, legit), and I have a love of creating lists relating to stuff I find interesting, which I swap a lot.

Currently, my thing is Moomin, but I also enjoy some anime and tv and movies.

Hello, welcome to STC! I'm glad this place is a perfect fit, we're always glad to have new people!

Make sure to follow our Account Approval Guide to get RPing with us soon. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Ooh, Moomin! I've been meaning to look into that myself mostly bc Little My is hilarious. What anime and shows/films do you like?

Hello, welcome to STC! I'm glad this place is a perfect fit, we're always glad to have new people!

Make sure to follow our Account Approval Guide to get RPing with us soon. And if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Ooh, Moomin! I've been meaning to look into that myself mostly bc Little My is hilarious. What anime and shows/films do you like?

Other than Moomin, I enjoy Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, I’ve watched the anime and read the manga, and I also enjoy Stranger Things.

Back