New User Hello world!

Swag Giraffe

Cookie Fanatic
Doot doot! Hallo there!

Ah, I love colored text. I am Swag Giraffe, tho' most people just call me Swag. I joined this site 'cause I'm itching for some good RP! I'd say my favorite kind of roleplay would be one without mature content, and I loooove love love fantasy, although I enjoy plenty of other genres, as well. I am also in love with cookies. Yep yep. They're amazing.

Just wanted to post a lil' intro! I look forward to getting to know some of you lovely people. Have a marvelous day!

Noot! Noot!

Sorry sir/ma'am but this site has had a massive shortage of cookies lately, it's really quite sad. ;A;

Anyways, welcome to the site. You and practically 95% of the site tend to list Fantasy as their favourite genre, so finding an RP here so should be rather easy... It's almost a fantasy for someone not to be into it. XD
Though I've also got a few questions to interrogate ask you, cause ice breakers are nice. :3

1. Favourite type of cookie?
2. What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?
3. Have you ever been to Girraffic park?

Hello hello!

I'm sure we have cookies at STC, so enjoy your stay here!

Ahaha, thank you all very much for your kind replies, welcomes, and offers of assistance! (Please don't hide your cookies, waaaaa. QWQ)

I am so sorry to hear of the tragic cookie shortage, Gwazi Magnum. I do hope that such a tragedy does not become permanent! Thank you for the kind words and ice breakers, the answers for which I shall present now. *Ahem.*

1. Any cookie with oatmeal in it rocks my world, but my favorite kind of cookie has got to be the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies my big sister makes. I am SO moving in next door when she moves out. This girl shall follow her cookies to the ends of the earth!
2. This place! XD Or Jimmy Fallon. Maybe Jimmy Fallon.
3. Sadly, I have not. Girraffic park look like such a great place, full of my kin, however, my parents keep me from there with hushed words and taking away my plane tickets. Wonder why?

Hello and welcome to Storytellers! If you ever have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask in the chat or send me a pm! I am saddened to see that your avatar is not a Giraffe D:! Where are you hiding the Giraffe?! Must be at the cruel place called Girraffic park that Gwazi keeps talking about.

As far as Fantasy roleplays go we do have quite a few! There is one in particular that I am enjoying at the moment and it is called Nomadium! It is a roleplay that is based around magic being like a curse and killing people off at around 40ish. So the people who have magic join guilds (Although only one guild is up at the moment not sure if he plans to have another in the future....) And they go on quests to retrieve magical items or help people in need! Not sure if it is your thing or not but feel free to take a look! Here is a link! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/ooc-nomadium-general-ooc-thread-discussion.1532/ The roleplay has already started but people are free to jump in at anytime! I hope the roleplay is to your liking but if by chance it is not there are still other roleplays that are looking for people!

Anyways I hope you will enjoy being here with us! We are all very nice and very helpful! If you wish to chat or hang out try dropping by the chat sometime and say hello!

Thank you so very much, GoddessLuna! Unfortunately, my avatar is not a giraffe due to the fact that the giraffe picture I like is on my home PC, not my laptop. I do intend to remedy that in the future. :3

That RP sounds really interesting, I will definitely take a look at it! Chances are I will join it once my account is approved, thank you very much for the recommendation. :)

*^*

*gives you more and more cookies* Since I'm a very nice person with a kind heart (totally not a psycho, no of course not), have some more cookies! :D

I am so sorry to hear of the tragic cookie shortage, Gwazi Magnum. I do hope that such a tragedy does not become permanent! Thank you for the kind words and ice breakers, the answers for which I shall present now. *Ahem.*

1. Any cookie with oatmeal in it rocks my world, but my favorite kind of cookie has got to be the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies my big sister makes. I am SO moving in next door when she moves out. This girl shall follow her cookies to the ends of the earth!
2. This place! XD Or Jimmy Fallon. Maybe Jimmy Fallon.
3. Sadly, I have not. Girraffic park look like such a great place, full of my kin, however, my parents keep me from there with hushed words and taking away my plane tickets. Wonder why?

Well if you know someone who knows how to bake cookies full time we might be able to start rationing them out. :3

1. You could always have her teach you the recipe. :p
2. Well, I do guess the two of us do make this thread rather hot and cool.
3. They're just trying to stick their necks out for you. :3

Well if you know someone who knows how to bake cookies full time we might be able to start rationing them out. :3

1. You could always have her teach you the recipe. :p
2. Well, I do guess the two of us do make this thread rather hot and cool.
3. They're just trying to stick their necks out for you. :3

That is a very good point. Heheheh... evil planning has begun.

1. Oh. ...Yes, but I'm no good with baking cookies, I need to hone my skills. I make a mean brownie, though. XD
2. Hahaha! :p
3. Ah yes, very probably so. That is a valid point, indeed indeed.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

A bit belated with my greeting, but I've been a bit under the weather as of late. Glad to see that so many new faces have rolled through though! Looks like you're getting settled in just fine with plenty of helping hands already extended, so I shall leave you to it.

I do hope you enjoy our website :)

Back