New User Hello

Drackana Darastrix

Artist and Monster Maker
Hello everyone!
My name is Drackana (obviously) and I am a writer and artist. I have only recently found a love for RPing, so I have only been doing it for about 4-5 months. I love to write so more then likely my responses will be long and detailed.

I prefer RPs in a fantasy settings and I love to RP monsters/beasts/non-humans. I dont mind RPing in Sci-Fi/Medieval/Modern settings either. I also dont mind RPing as humans, though I prefer not to unless something like magic is involved.

I am currently in progress of creating and populating a new world of my own design. So far I have a map with regions and climates, a limited set of creatures (This will be greatly expanded soon), and a very skeletal base for the history of the world. Its a place of monsters and magic, and has a unique ability to connect to other realms and dimensions. Its a world that very much fits the kind of writer, artist, and RPer I am, full of magic and monsters of all different shapes and abilities.

I am quite friendly and love to meet new people and RP as much as I can, so dont be afraid to invite me to any RPs or to message me!

Also I guess this is my post to get my account all the posting privileges? I hope I did this right...

Hi Drackana! It's nice to meet you, I'm new to this site too :D We share a lot of things in common in terms of what we like to role play (I enjoy fantasy settings so much jdfksdj) and I think it's really cool that you're creating your own world :D hope to see you around!​

Hi Drackana! It's nice to meet you, I'm new to this site too :D We share a lot of things in common in terms of what we like to role play (I enjoy fantasy settings so much jdfksdj) and I think it's really cool that you're creating your own world :D hope to see you around!​

Thanks, And the world is such a work in progress at the moment. The biggest problem I am having is naming things honestly. I love Fantasy so much! So I hope to see you around as well!

Back