New User Hello

UsernameNotFound

Title not found.
Hello everyone. I’m Chipdog16. I’m a chill guy, and I hope that I can help everyone have a good time! One of my friends told me about this, and I thought it sounded like it was a me thing, y’know? I really want to get started, and I can’t wait to join the group! (You can call me Chip if you want)

Last edited:
nice to meet you chip, i hope that you can get to roleplaying soon, tons of fun!

Hey Chip, considering that you've already posted in the thread describing how you found us and gave a shout out to the person that referred you, I'm thinking that you have likely read the introduction manual. Regardless, I'm going to the post the one paragraph from Tiko that seems to help explain the approval process more thoroughly, just in case you missed it.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

So glad to you dropped and I hope you stay. Welcome to STC and give me a yell if you have any questions.

Odd question: When someone says noxious fumes, what color do you think of?

Hey Chip, considering that you've already posted in the thread describing how you found us and gave a shout out to the person that referred you, I'm thinking that you have likely read the introduction manual. Regardless, I'm going to the post the one paragraph from Tiko that seems to help explain the approval process more thoroughly, just in case you missed it.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their own introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

So glad to you dropped and I hope you stay. Welcome to STC and give me a yell if you have any questions.

Odd question: When someone says noxious fumes, what color do you think of?
But what did I miss?

Miss? Umm....your account approval is done by an administrator. That paragraph is basically just a short version of how to get your account approved more quickly. Does that answer what I think your question was?

Miss? Umm....your account approval is done by an administrator. That paragraph is basically just a short version of how to get your account approved more quickly. Does that answer what I think your question was?
I mean, have I done anything wrong in trying to get approved? I’ve already been active in the questions and everything, and made an intro thread, so what did I do wrong? (Sorry if it’s in plain sight)

No, I don't see anything that you've done wrong. I only posted that little paragraph in case you missed it. So far as I can tell you've done everything that you would need to and I think you've been approved. If you can post in role plays or have the ability to respond then you'll know that you've been given full permissions as a member of the site. Sorry for the confusion.

No, I don't see anything that you've done wrong. I only posted that little paragraph in case you missed it. So far as I can tell you've done everything that you would need to and I think you've been approved. If you can post in role plays or have the ability to respond then you'll know that you've been given full permissions as a member of the site. Sorry for the confusion.
It’s fine, but I still have the red thing above my typing saying I’m unapproved, and my friend keeps telling me I have to sign up or I can’t join. I guess I have to play the waiting game and get lucky...

Hey! How are you? I'll ask some basic questions to get you going. What music do you like? How often would you sleep if you could? Do you own a pet?

Hey! How are you? I'll ask some basic questions to get you going. What music do you like? How often would you sleep if you could? Do you own a pet?
Hi!!! Ok, I really like Country music, even though I lot of people get on me for liking it. I usually sleep like 5-6 hours, so if I could, I’d sleep from like 12am to 10am. I own a Chihuahua mix and a pug, and they are super cute!

Back