New User Hello

nice to meet you CGPrimal, i'll let one of the staff give you some instruction, but we're glad to have you here on STC!

Hello: I'll be your STC tour guide. Welcome to STC. A few housekeeping things, first.

After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process. Remember! It's more about quality than quantity, spamming will not get you approved.

I'm around if you have any questions, comments, concerns! Feel free to send me a message, or whatever. :>

Reactions: Day
That font is suspicious, I SMELL A TROUBLE MAKER! As such, I will cautiously welcome you!

Welcome to STC. If you're looking for partners in role play, I'm always available. My favorite is fantasy and science fiction. Not necessarily together. I see you like fantasy too, so maybe we can work with that.

I'm more of a fantasy guy. Doesn't really matter what point in time as long as I can have some fun.
Good luck here! I'm sure you'll find a roleplay to suit your needs. But hey! We both like fantasy so, we could do one when we're both approved?

Yes...before I realized that I need to be approved to post there. But at least I have it down for when that eventually happens.

Yes...before I realized that I need to be approved to post there. But at least I have it down for when that eventually happens.

Yes! It's there for that purpose. It's pretty important to consider what to write and get the feel for the website before just stepping out into the flames. Best of luck!

Back