New User Hello

Missvibes

Hey there... Someone told me about this site and I'm hoping they are still around. Their forum name is Silence :) We used to Roleplay on another site, not sure if you're still interested in RPing with me at all. Even if not, I'd like to catch up a little.

Anywho... I love RPing and have my basis in forum RP and look forward to getting to know yall here :)

Oooh holy shit. Hey, it's still me with the same name and same pic. Sooo, how have things been? That and yes, I'd still be interested in role playing with you.

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome! If you're one for forum roleplaying, you'll feel right at home here. I look forward to seeing you around and hopefully rping with you!

Is there a name you prefer to go by other than your username?

Silence- glad you remember me, I was a little worried you may not lol Sorry I was gone for so long, once I'm able to message/RP on here I'll give you more info. I do apologize for my random absence.

Xelian- Thanks for the welcome!

Yun Lee- Thanks! I normally just got by 'Vibes' in online setting, I'm also fine with my first name Amanda :)

I don't think I've forgotten a single person that I've written with. You were probably one of my longest rp partners too. Didn't figure the absence was personal. Anyway, I'll give you the link that goes through the steps of approval. It is easy. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ So, let me know if you need any help with anything on the site. Otherwise, do you have discord? We can always chat there too. Then once you're approved here we can set up a role play if you like.

I saw the info on becoming approved, so I'm poking around the forums some more and posting on things I feel like I can actually contribute thoughtful postings too!

I do have discord! Let's chat: Vibes#9181
(anyone is free to add me on discord if they want, just let me know where I know you from)

Haha, Discord says that you have a samurai that slays all friend requests. Here is my username then. Silence#9213.

Back