1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello^^

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Miyu/seia, May 2, 2019.

1. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Hello everyone one! I am miyu but you can also call me seia. I am new here and I don't know a lot of stuff but i am willing to learn^^ I love stars ( seia means a sea of star) ,night sky, animals, sweets, talking ( or texting) and sleeping. I hope we can get along!

2. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Soaring White Dragon Staff Member Administrator The Convergence Series GM

Hello, Seia! It's super nice to meet you, and I wanna welcome you to STC! You'll find our community here is super friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions we're more than happy to help.

I went ahead and moved this thread over to our Introductions and Departures subforum, and I also wanna plug our Account Approval Information guide so you know how to get approved to go post in the rest of the forum. Again, if you have any questions, we're here to help you!

Miyu/seia likes this.
  3. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Thank you^^ and I hope I will get approved soon. But I know I need to be patient because there are a lot of unapproved accounts so everyone is working hard. Thank you for welcoming me.

4. Yun Lee

Yun Lee Soaring White Dragon Staff Member Administrator The Convergence Series GM

Of course! Just remember to post around a bit and your account will be flagged for approval in no time.

5. dark

dark Active Member

Welcome!

6. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Okay. I thought I couldn't posts.

7. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

Thank you!! And sorry. I am an idiot at times.

8. Yun Lee

It's all right! You can post in the Community section of the forum right now, and let us get to know you a bit more. After you post substantially a few times, your account should be flagged for approval and you'll be good to go!

9. Miyu/seia

Miyu/seia Member

I see. Thank you^^