Hello^^

Miyu/seia

Hello everyone one! I am miyu but you can also call me seia. I am new here and I don't know a lot of stuff but i am willing to learn^^ I love stars ( seia means a sea of star) ,night sky, animals, sweets, talking ( or texting) and sleeping. I hope we can get along!

Hello, Seia! It's super nice to meet you, and I wanna welcome you to STC! You'll find our community here is super friendly and helpful, so if you have any questions we're more than happy to help.

I went ahead and moved this thread over to our Introductions and Departures subforum, and I also wanna plug our Account Approval Information guide so you know how to get approved to go post in the rest of the forum. Again, if you have any questions, we're here to help you!

Thank you^^ and I hope I will get approved soon. But I know I need to be patient because there are a lot of unapproved accounts so everyone is working hard. Thank you for welcoming me.

Of course! Just remember to post around a bit and your account will be flagged for approval in no time.

It's all right! You can post in the Community section of the forum right now, and let us get to know you a bit more. After you post substantially a few times, your account should be flagged for approval and you'll be good to go!

Back