New User Hello :)

mearamc

Hey guys and gals!
I’m new here, but you probably knew that already haha. My name is Meara, and I’ve been role playing for around 5 years on other sites, but I’m coming back from a hiatus. I miss writing, and I am so ready to start it up again :) I write male and female characters, and I’ll honestly write everything besides romance, so I’m super excited to see what this site has to offer, and I’m excited to meet all you lovely people.

Welcome, Meara! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask me or any other staff member!

Welcome, welcome! You say you will write nearly everything, but what is your favorite style or theme to write about? Do you like playing villains or heroes?

Welcome, welcome! You say you will write nearly everything, but what is your favorite style or theme to write about? Do you like playing villains or heroes?
My favorite style or theme would have to be something apocalyptic (cliche I know, but it’s just so fun) or something high fantasy themed (like The Lord of the Rings) with mythical creatures and adventure and things along those lines. As far as villains or heroes, I honestly am not sure. I love playing both, but I do think that villains can be more interesting to write about, at least from what I’ve experienced. But I also like playing characters that have qualities of both a villain and a hero, if that makes sense :)

Back