New User Hello!

apricitatas

New here and thought I'd try my luck in finding more partners. I hope im doing this right.

My name is Ja'am/Stooge I'm 25 and go by she/her (though I won't get mad if you goof.) I'm a freelance artist, cosplayer, and gamer.

I used to roleplay a lot back in the days and even somewhat recently. However, my partner and I no longer have many common rp interests. Needless to say I miss writing dearly.

I am extremely laid back and easy going, willing to work with almost anything you're willing to offer me. I have no triggers and I'm comfortable with most themes/topics. However I only ask you be at least 18 and write in third person.

I'm mostly interested in writing things pertaining to game fandoms and a good combination of OC/CC and CC/CC.

Heydy. I'm also pretty new, but the people here seem pretty great. I think easy-going is a good trait to have with RP, especially with all the inherent improv that goes into it.

What kind of game fandoms are you into? I'm into a couple myself, but they're pretty broad (Pokémon, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Undertale), so I'd be interested in hearing the types that you're into.

Greetings! Welcome! I'm sorry it took me so long to notice your intro. I hope you make yourself comfortable and consider this your new home away from home!

Heydy. I'm also pretty new, but the people here seem pretty great. I think easy-going is a good trait to have with RP, especially with all the inherent improv that goes into it.

What kind of game fandoms are you into? I'm into a couple myself, but they're pretty broad (Pokémon, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Undertale), so I'd be interested in hearing the types that you're into.

Hello other fellow newbie! It's definitely a good trait I think, I love when my partners are also relaxed about things! Makes things more comfortable and enjoyable.

Im heavily into the fallout series right now as well as farcry 5 and borderlands. Also replaying rdr2 and that's always got a place in my heart. I've played skyrim and definitely enjoyed it but I find I'm more interested in the post apocalyptic/cyberpunk settings than fantasy.

Hello other fellow newbie! It's definitely a good trait I think, I love when my partners are also relaxed about things! Makes things more comfortable and enjoyable.

Im heavily into the fallout series right now as well as farcry 5 and borderlands. Also replaying rdr2 and that's always got a place in my heart. I've played skyrim and definitely enjoyed it but I find I'm more interested in the post apocalyptic/cyberpunk settings than fantasy.

Definitely nice sci-fi settings. As much as cowboys and dragons can give you nice stories, there's nothing like some lasers and people spouting transhumanist philosophy at you.

Back