New User Hello!

Corpse

Forum Pyromaniac
Hi there! Im new to this website and roleplaying. I figured I could learn along the way after reading the guidelines/rules for the site along with the many amazing stories people have come up with and am looking forward to joining in on the adventures!

Welcome welcome! Make yourself at home ad get comfortable. We are happy to have you here! If you have any questions, just let us know and we'll be happy to try to answer them.

First, some questions for you: How long have you been roleplaying? What is your favorite genre? Do you like to reuse the same OC(s) or constantly create new ones? Or are you more of a fan-fic type of writer? Our curiosity is burning!

And finally, just avoid any treats offered.

Welcome! Do you like to write a whole lot, or do you like to keep it short and sweet?
A: Depends on How interested I am in the roleplay. If I am not too interested then I will sometimes keep things "Short and sweet" or simply leave the room given a notice in advance to the host of the campaign or roleplay. When I am really into a roleplay I tend to write more and let my creativity just burst. Sometimes I will write enough that I might have to have a short/sweet sentence or two in order to respond to another characters actions.

I'm down for that. I will however be off and on for most of today, so perhaps we can plan something for tomorrow or thursday.

Okay, sweet. Just hit me up with a PM when you get approved.
Ok so this might sound a little childish of me to ask but how to you pm someone on this website? Figured I could ask instead of accidentally clicking on something random.

Ok so this might sound a little childish of me to ask but how to you pm someone on this website? Figured I could ask instead of accidentally clicking on something random.

It's not childish to ask questions. The reason you couldn't find the button to start a conversation is because unapproved accounts can't send PMs (it cuts down on spam bots PMing users). Your account has since been approved though, so you should see the option now.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

It's not childish to ask questions. The reason you couldn't find the button to start a conversation is because unapproved accounts can't send PMs (it cuts down on spam bots PMing users). Your account has since been approved though, so you should see the option now.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)
Ah ok thank you. ^^

Back