New User Hello! ^-^

Bunnbunz3

Hello! You can call me Bunz as most people do~. I am most definitely new to this site but I am not new to roleplaying. I have been doing it for quite a bit of years now and I have a tendency to be literate with my posts. I do play RPG tabletops and have some experience with that as well! I hope to be having a good time here and meet amazing roleplayers~.

Hello and welcome! Be sure to get the boring stuff out of the way and check out the site rules as well as the Account Approval Guide so you can get approved and playing as fast as possible!

What sort of RPS are your favorite to do?

Hello and welcome! Be sure to get the boring stuff out of the way and check out the site rules as well as the Account Approval Guide so you can get approved and playing as fast as possible!

What sort of RPS are your favorite to do?

Ah! Well the one I'm really into atm would be one that's upcoming called Hearts of Wulin. It's super fun and is mostly roleplay based with a simple combat system.

Hello there BunnBuz! I really hope you enjoy your stay here at the storytellers circle. Have fun and everyone here is really nice. And if you want to continue talking with me just shoot me a message! :^)
P.S Dont accepted strange candy.

Hello there BunnBuz! I really hope you enjoy your stay here at the storytellers circle. Have fun and everyone here is really nice. And if you want to continue talking with me just shoot me a message! :^)
P.S Dont accepted strange candy.

haha for sure for sure! thank you!

Do you have any samples of your writing from previous roleplays that you'd be willing to share?

Most definitely! I have a google doc that has an example starter I did.
Ace's life in New York all started with a song and his little sister. The night was quiet except for the sound of an orchestra of rain running through the gutters and hitting the cement of overused sidewalks. The sound of a little 10 year old girl's crying became exponentially louder as the rain pounded against the top of the only thing protecting her. An umbrella was keeping Ace Walker and his crying little sister, Keva Walker, dry from the rain. Keva dug her head into Ace's side as he smiled petting her head. He held the handle of the umbrella tighter as a bone chilling breeze swept over them.

"Don't cry, remember what mom said?" Ace questioned, his voice gentle and soothing. His walking came to a halt as he turned his body, facing completely toward her. He crouched to her height as she replied, "Singing?" Keva's voice cracked due to her crying and started to sniffle. He nodded slowly as he began to sing, raising his hand toward her eyes wiping each tear away slowly. His sister soon followed focusing on his face. "The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out....", both sang, "Out came the sun and dried up all the-"

One gun shot plunged deep into the back of Ace's right shoulder blade, squeezing itself just under it. The force of the bullet made his back arch and knocked the breath out of him due to the shock. Keva screamed as soon as she heard the shot and fell back on her butt. Ace quickly turned around as he saw a black vehicle parking itself nearby. A man came out with a mask and an all black outfit. Ace quickly shielded his sister, heart racing, the adrenaline starting to sink in. Within a matter of mere seconds, the man stood right above them. The pressure and pain of the bullet still lingering within him along with the feeling of a thick warm liquid running down his lower back.

The little girl began to shake, shocked with terror at the man and the rain all together. "Please...don't hurt her..." he pleaded as the feeling of helplessness started to sink in. Keva shrinked behind Ace once the man came up close to them. The man craned his head to get a better look at Keva. A small cry came out from the small girl's mouth as the man shoved Ace aside. Ace fell to his right, groaning and biting back the urge to scream. He felt the bullet move deeper within him, blood gushing out in the process. He tried to raise himself up, but only succeeded in getting a small view of them.

"Don't...touch her..." he said through his gritting teeth. The man didn't even bother to take a glance at him as he took Keva, swinging her over his shoulder. Ace rolled himself onto his stomach and forced his body to turn toward the man. "Keva!..." he groaned, attempting to grip the hem of the man's pant leg. His hands grew weaker, making it easier for the kidnapper to shake him off. The man took one more look at him and spat on his reached out hand. Ace's hearing and sight became blurry as Keva was taken away. Everything started to become colder and the night only got darker. Keva screamed out Ace’s name, kicking and fighting the man. To no avail, the man walked away with her as Ace was left for dead on the concrete pavement of an empty neighborhood.

(ill just put it here)

Hi there, Bunz! Welcome to the Circle! I hope you enjoy it here and have a fun time!

Back