New User Hello!

Because people are sick. Trust me I have gone through way worse things online and I'm only 15. You can only be gay and get called the F slur so many times

Ah, you're still a youngster then. Even so, I'm terribly sorry that's happened. I fully support you and be as gay as you want! It's who you are. Don't let other people drag you down. I'm asexual and gay myself, so I understand all too well where you're coming from.

Ah, you're still a youngster then. Even so, I'm terribly sorry that's happened. I fully support you and be as gay as you want! It's who you are. Don't let other people drag you down. I'm asexual and gay myself, so I understand all too well where you're coming from.
Thanks. And yes I'm rather young. I have been Roleplaying since I was 13 and that's also when I pretty much started doing other stuff online. I have met ALL kinds of people. Rather scary some of them

Thanks. And yes I'm rather young. I have been Roleplaying since I was 13 and that's also when I pretty much started doing other stuff online. I have met ALL kinds of people. Rather scary some of them

Understandable. I got my start online years ago when I was 12, so I know where you're coming from. Sadly, you'll meet a ton of bad people on the internet, but there will always be good ones to overshadow the bad, at least, I like to believe that.

Understandable. I got my start online years ago when I was 12, so I know where you're coming from. Sadly, you'll meet a ton of bad people on the internet, but there will always be good ones to overshadow the bad, at least, I like to believe that.
I agree. There is more good than evil. But the evil people you meet online are REALLY evil

I agree. There is more good than evil. But the evil people you meet online are REALLY evil

Indeed they are. You never know who to truly trust online with how many bad people there are. But cherish the good ones that come along and always stay safe. That's the most important part.

Indeed they are. You never know who to truly trust online with how many bad people there are. But cherish the good ones that come along and always stay safe. That's the most important part.
I like your positive attitude

Since you posted in my thread, thought that I'll tag myself in your own thread! ^^

Is there any particular genre or settings that you prefer to write?

Since you posted in my thread, thought that I'll tag myself in your own thread! ^^

Is there any particular genre or settings that you prefer to write?

Oh! Hello there! Thank you for stopping by! ^^

Fantasy, mystery, adventure, horror, sci-fi are all things that I enjoy writing! I often write more original stuff, but I do enjoy writing fandom-based stuff too!

Oh! Hello there! Thank you for stopping by! ^^

Fantasy, mystery, adventure, horror, sci-fi are all things that I enjoy writing! I often write more original stuff, but I do enjoy writing fandom-based stuff too!
You're quite welcome and I just thought that I'd return the favor. ^^ All sounds good to me!

What sort of Fandoms do you enjoy?

You're quite welcome and I just thought that I'd return the favor. ^^ All sounds good to me!

What sort of Fandoms do you enjoy?

Aww, that's very nice of you to do!

-Pokemon
-Digimon
-Dangan Ronpa
-Among Us
-Walking Dead
-Gravity Falls
-Steven Universe
-Warrior Cats
-Crash Bandicoot
-Spyro the Dragon
-Ratchet and Clank
-Sly Cooper
-Dragon Ball Z
-Naruto
-Disney
-Anime in general
-One Piece
-Wings of Fire

To name a few!

Aww, that's very nice of you to do!

-Pokemon
-Digimon
-Dangan Ronpa
-Among Us
-Walking Dead
-Gravity Falls
-Steven Universe
-Warrior Cats
-Crash Bandicoot
-Spyro the Dragon
-Ratchet and Clank
-Sly Cooper
-Dragon Ball Z
-Naruto
-Disney
-Anime in general
-One Piece
-Wings of Fire

To name a few!
Adore me some Walking Dead and Disney, especially writing twisted Disney stories. ^^ Thanks again for that list!

Back