New User Hello!

Neko

Friendly Local Cat
Hello there! It's nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to writing and RPing with you all!

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, once your account gets approved I would love to roleplay with you! Just shoot me a dm when your account is approved :)

Welcome to STC. So what brought you here? Obviously you want to write, but any particular kind of writing you were hoping to find here?

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, once your account gets approved I would love to roleplay with you! Just shoot me a dm when your account is approved :)

Already done and taken a look at! And awesome! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you too when I can!

Welcome to STC. So what brought you here? Obviously you want to write, but any particular kind of writing you were hoping to find here?

Thank you very much! To be honest, I wanted to find a new place to do writing and roleplaying with other people. A lot of other forums are dead or very strict and just not a fun time if you get my drift.

Mmm.... I'm a fantasy-type person to tell you the truth. Though I also love me some good romance, adventure, mystery, horror, sci-fi, stuff like that. I tend to lean more towards original-themed stuff, but I do enjoy a fandom-themed rp too.

I tend to write a lot- at least like a good few paragraphs and I know that can turn people off, but hey- I'm a writer, it's what we do, right? XD

:) May I ask, is there anything you'd like to do? Or even, anything you like to know? I didn't know what to put before so that's why the introduction is rather lacking. But I'm willing to answer anything you'd like to know.
Well, what are your hobby's other than Roleplay?

Aside from that, I write stories, fanfics and og stuff. I also play video games. I have a Twitch channel were I stream when I can. I do a bit of art too.
Oooh I love to do art to! I mainly like to bake too. I like to play video games to. I like Fortnite, Minecraft, Lego harry potter. You should tell me your twitch. I would love to watch your stuff. I also wanted to try Fan-fic

Oooh I love to do art to! I mainly like to bake too. I like to play video games to. I like Fortnite, Minecraft, Lego harry potter. You should tell me your twitch. I would love to watch your stuff. I also wanted to try Fan-fic

Miles180 is my Twitch! Ooh? I never could ride a bake. Being partly blind messes up my balance so I can't do that. But those sound like fun games. I play Fortnite too! Fanfic stories and roleplays can be a ton of fun, if you get the right people and fandom.

Miles180 is my Twitch! Ooh? I never could ride a bake. Being partly blind messes up my balance so I can't do that: What?. But those sound like fun games. I play Fortnite too! Fanfic stories and roleplays can be a ton of fun, if you get the right people and fandom.
Fortinite got stupid with the new update. The storm moves wayyyy to fast. And yes A roleplay depends on a good partner (I'm just very very very lucky and have only gotten like 2 bad partners). And I think the best fandom is Harry potter.

Fortinite got stupid with the new update. The storm moves wayyyy to fast. And yes A roleplay depends on a good partner (I'm just very very very lucky and have only gotten like 2 bad partners). And I think the best fandom is Harry potter.

I can agree with that. The storms have gotten to be a bit of a problem. I get that they might want to try to spice things up to keep it interesting for others, but yeesh. That is also something I can agree on. A roleplay is going as good as the people you have writing with you. I haven't run into any bad ones myself neither, and I'm thankful for that. I've heard horror stories. Never read the books, but I did watch the movies in my younger years.

I can agree with that. The storms have gotten to be a bit of a problem. I get that they might want to try to spice things up to keep it interesting for others, but yeesh. That is also something I can agree on. A roleplay is going as good as the people you have writing with you. I haven't run into any bad ones myself neither, and I'm thankful for that. I've heard horror stories. Never read the books, but I did watch the movies in my younger years.
Lets just say being an impressionable 13-year-old gets you used sometimes. The only horror story I have is being persuaded into writing Smut with a "19" year old. The same thing happened with the same person. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. But that's about it. People being nasty and using me as some sort of item. Also the storm is to muchhh. It moves to quickly

Lets just say being an impressionable 13-year-old gets you used sometimes. The only horror story I have is being persuaded into writing Smut with a "19" year old. The same thing happened with the same person. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. But that's about it. People being nasty and using me as some sort of item. Also the storm is to muchhh. It moves to quickly

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry that happened to you! That's so horrible. I never did understand how people could do things like that.

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry that happened to you! That's so horrible. I never did understand how people could do things like that.
Because people are sick. Trust me I have gone through way worse things online and I'm only 15. You can only be gay and get called the F slur so many times

Back