New User Helloo

MonMon

MouMou(THW)
Hello guys. I'm @MonMon i am not that familiar with this site. And of course aint have a bright idea of whats role-play is all about, cuz you know @Deroc yes. He was the one introduced to me to this site for storytellers, and so anyway nice to meet you guys.

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

Just on a side note, don't worry about not knowing anything about role playing. Everyone has to start somewhere and we're all addicts that are more than happy to get you hooked too. So, what kind of genre's or things do you find interesting?

Welcome to STC! Role play is about creating and writing and sharing stories with other people. It can be pretty fun if you're into writing or world building. Anyway, *waves* there are lots of people here who would be willing to help you out getting started. Before you can get active, though, we do like members to get involved in the community first to earn their additional privileges; it helps prevent spamming and all that. So, check out the Writer's Circle or the Main Lobby or General Discussions (the first and last recommendation would be a good place for someone new to role play as people often have threads dedicated to learning and sharing information).

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

Just on a side note, don't worry about not knowing anything about role playing. Everyone has to start somewhere and we're all addicts that are more than happy to get you hooked too. So, what kind of genre's or things do you find interesting?

I would say im onto fantsay/RPG roleplay. So my favorite type of fandom is one piece,
tokyo ghoul, dbz, naruto.

Welcome to STC.
thanks.

Dang, Silence beat me to it.
Don't worry about it at least ur beautiful than him tho, no offence @Silence.

Back