New User Hey guys! I'm new here :)

Hey, potential new friends and fellow RPers. I am new here so I want to say Hi and ask if anyone has any tips and suggestions or just wants to RP with me. I some the genres: supernatural, urban fantasy and similar ones so if you like the same let's talk :) have fun, thanks for accepting me and bye bye.

Hey MysticStar, welcome to the STC forums!, I'm sure you will find some roleplays to your liking here. I am also a fan of the supernatural!.

To get your account approved and be able to join the roleplays and have some fun, mingle with the community, come meet people in the chatbox, post in the general forums where you can and I'm sure you will get to join roleplays in no time, once again, welcome! :)

Good evening MysticStar. I am new as well. The two of us joined on the same day so I'm glad to say my first hello. We have had a few interactions so far, but I figured that I would let you know that if you ever are in need of a good roleplayer or friend then I am here! As fellow noobs of the Storyteller's Circle I've got your back. ;):emoji_ok_hand:

Back