New User Hey howdy hi!

HearseGirl89

Art is in the eye of the beholder.
First and foremost, I discovered this site through TopRpSites, as it is currently third from the number one spot. Honestly, peering briefly through the site, it has a slight feel of an episode on Black Mirror; "Nosedive".

What I want people to know about me is that I am a literate. Though I do tend to poke haha's at myself for being an idiot from time to time, same goes for my own original characters.

But more secondary to the importance of gifted knowledge: Other than working as a flagger, which gives me time to mandate for imagining my tales that go on. Apart from that said; I am in a funeral coach club, attending events such as shows, meets and lunches. Though aside of that, I also do equestrian events and love to go on long trail rides. These events include mounted shooting, cowboy extreme racing and gymkhanas. (Just a brief explanation; mounted shooting is shooting actual guns off of horses, racing at break neck speeds. Cowboy extreme racing is practically just obstacle courses and gymkhana is just a native term for fun and games on horseback.)

Through most of my hardships and speaking with coworkers has come with many inspirational tales to tell around a campfire. So to speak. Meeting many different people has sent me onto creating original characters with their own personality, thusly not as allowing to duplicate one as the same.

Now to give a short explanation of how I came into roleplay to begin with; I first began on the original youtube design, I had multiple characters of not my own design. But as I got more into the art of rp, I understood what it means to have an original character. I then grew bored after YT changed their web design, swapped to facebook instead. Had many of Spirit: The Stallion of The Cimarron (SSOTC) related OC's, before losing interest in just that alone. It wasn't until I morphed some of my characters into humans did I come up with an enormous, complex arc. I am now currently altering and rewriting this of course, as It just happened from three-four years back. In this arc, I have multiple characters, each with an origin story. Except two; a gifted OC to me, by a friend and asked another if I could morph their OC from SSOTC into my arc, which was an excitable 'yes'.

However, with Facebook's strict rule of "NO ROLEPLAYING!!", I have to keep a plan B around, just in case. But before, it was much easier to utilize with all the pages that could be made on FB. Though they keep updating to where it's making it more difficult to post and message through pages, aside from the actual accounts.

For the readers, (I'm not advertising in any way) please, feel free to take a gander at all of the art of characters that I have; https://www.facebook.com/roxanne.hood.71/timeline?lst=100047842208389:100047842208389:1583716804

Hello there, welcome to STC! Glad to know TopRPSites is bringing us new faces. Make sure to check our out Account Approval Guide if you haven't yet, and you'll be crafting stories in no time!

I've never actually heard of a funeral coach club before. What is that, exactly?

Oooh dear. Deary dear! You sure are in for a bit of a nerdy read. Lol

Like any specific typed car club, a Hearse club consists of many things that is more than your average vehicle.
We do some normal things like cruise around and go out for pizza and such. But when it comes down to Halloween, this is the club's busiest time of the year. As anybody would imagine with a general holiday friendly vehicle.
We mainly drive one said type of exotic vehicle. Sometimes limos and ambulance-hearse combos are involved.

But most importantly, the club members treats on another like family. So all in all, it's difficult to pin point such a broad question. But to summarize it, just simply a club of fellow people who all come to know the love and gracefulness of such a magnificent carriage that is, the Funeral Coach!

That's honestly so cool omfg. You learn something new every day!

Also, congrats! Your account is officially approved now, and you're free to post around the rest of the site.

Thank you so much!
I appreciate being able to join! And look forward to many great experiences on here!

Though I do have to say, life would be dull without learning new things! At least in my opinion.

Back