New User Hey there. Just a newb. Newbing it up.

xWynnex

Cool Cool.
Okay, that's misleading. While I'm not a newb to post-by-post roleplaying, I'm a newb to this site. I've been off and on Elite Skills and Nexxushost for the past ten years, and I used to also RP on KofK. All three sites have some niche groups I'm not particularly fond of though, so I'm moving on to a place where I can chill out and start fresh.

I'm 23, and my personal life is pretty boring these days. Basically this, work, The Sims, and VTMB because I've got a problem.

I do, sadly, have a soft spot for romance plots, but I'm more obsessed with mysteries and drama plots. PLOTS. DRAMA IN THE PLOTS ONLY. KAYTHANX.

I have a rabbit named Lola.
I have two ferrets, one named Juniper and the other named Blueberry (I didn't name them).
I have a cat named Shephard Book (I'm still not over Firefly).
I have a doggo named Rin (who will not stop barking at the humans).

I'm PM friendly. I might even respond better to PMs than group threads because I'm anthropophobic.

Kay newbie question time. Answer them too, and I'll have a chance to get to know you.

1. When was the last time you owned a hamster? (Sadly, I have never owned a hamster. I have only my bun.)
2. Pepsi or Coke? (Pepsi. Always. It's a thing.)
3. What is the current state of your laundry pile? (You can skip this one, but I will confess I have a terminal problem of never putting clean laundry away. It sits on my floor and I'm currently staring at it and judging myself hardcore for just leaving it there.)
4. How many wpm (words per minute) can you type? (Last I tested myself, my fastest speed is 160 ish wpm, and my slowest speed is roughly 100 ish wpm.)
5. The zombies are attacking! The object to your right is your weapon. How will you defend yourself??? (Fuck. Why did I say right??? Sorry Lola, but I need to borrow your hutch.)

You seem like a wonderfully energetic and kind person! Welcome! I too am currently new to this website, and have only been RPing for less than half a year, but I would love to do your questions!

1. When was the last time you owned a hamster?
- I had one when I was about 12, but since then I have only owned cats and dogs. I did own a snake for a while as well though. :)
2. Pepsi or Coke?
- Coke, but really i prefer Dr.Pepper
3. What is the current state of your laundry pile?
- Horrible all the time, but once its cleaned its put where its suppose to. I tend to be a bit of a messy person when it comes to clothes, especially socks...
4. How many wpm (words per minute) can you type?
- About 80-100 depending on how excited I am I guess.
5. The zombies are attacking! The object to your right is your weapon. How will you defend yourself???
- I apparently have a small and large Bolt Cutter. Nice. Time to bust open heads and snip off fingers and toes I guess.

You seem like a wonderfully energetic and kind person! Welcome! I too am currently new to this website, and have only been RPing for less than half a year, but I would love to do your questions!

- I had one when I was about 12, but since then I have only owned cats and dogs. I did own a snake for a while as well though. :)
2. Pepsi or Coke?
- Coke, but really i prefer Dr.Pepper
- Horrible all the time, but once its cleaned its put where its suppose to. I tend to be a bit of a messy person when it comes to clothes, especially socks...
- About 80-100 depending on how excited I am I guess.
5. The zombies are attacking! The object to your right is your weapon. How will you defend yourself???
- I apparently have a small and large Bolt Cutter. Nice. Time to bust open heads and snip off fingers and toes I guess.
I envy you your weapons during the zombie attack. D:

Thank you for the welcome! And Dr. Pepper is the bomb.

Hi and welcome! I see questions and I MUST answer!

I've never owned a hamster before o:

2. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi, for sure. Just tastes better.

It's pretty okay right now, thankfully, but usually it can get pretty messy.

Typing tests give me about 70-90 WPM when I do them.

Oh crap the wall is to my right xD Guess the zombies will get me!

Thank you for the questions :D hoping to see you around~!​

Hi and welcome! I see questions and I MUST answer!

I've never owned a hamster before o:

2. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi, for sure. Just tastes better.

It's pretty okay right now, thankfully, but usually it can get pretty messy.

Typing tests give me about 70-90 WPM when I do them.

Oh crap the wall is to my right xD Guess the zombies will get me!

Thank you for the questions :D hoping to see you around~!​
Thank you for the awesome welcome!
A wall could mean you are well fortifies! Protect yourself!

Back