New User Heyo!

Hello there, whoever is reading this!
I'm Darker Mornings, and I'm super excited to join the seemingly awesome community on this website!
I have been roleplaying continuously for about 5 years now, and I've done A LOT of different genres.
I prefer 1 x 1 roleplaying, but smaller groups are also pretty cool! I'm really interested in historical and survival roleplays, but at the same time, I love building plots with partners as I'm pretty extroverted on the internet(not in real life lol!)
I hope I did this right, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

You did it right. Nice to meet you. So, I'm a staffer around here and you can always give a yell here, or in the help section. Typically if it is a question about how the site works this is a good place. The help section we usually save for glitches and malfunctions with the website. However, regardless of where you post there will probably be a helpful staff person to help you out, or a fellow member that will try to answer your question.

Now to the fun stuff. Remember to read the member's guide, it will give you instruction on how to get your account approved. Making your opening post here is the first step, so you're off to a great start. Finally, what was your favorite role play that you've ever done? Do you have a favorite character from your role plays and what was that character like?

Hello!
Hmm, I guess that my favorite roleplay I've ever done was a post-apocalyptic roleplay that lasted about 3 months, but it unfortunately ended when the partner stopped replying.
My favorite character was also from that roleplay, mostly because of the fact that I had time to really get to "know" him, if that makes any sense!

Yes, that makes sense. My longest running roleplay was close to 3 years. It was a good one. You certainly do get to know the characters in time.

I'm a longer term role player. Have one right now coming up on 2 years and still going strong. However, my interests do vary a bit from what you said above. There are some people here that engage in longer term roleplaying for sure. Lately I've noticed there are more writers joining interested in 1x1 too. That's a great thing. Personally, I feel like 1x1 roleplays allow more character development and if you find a good partner last longer too. That is my experience though. Just haven't had as much luck with the group roleplays. We certainly have some group roleplays with ongoing success if that is of interest as you get down the road.

Yeah, I was looking through the roleplay requests, and I was pleasantly surprised at how many people want long lasting 1 x 1 roleplays. In the last place, roleplays would take about a week to complete, and that's part of the reason I left. One week just isn't enough time for me to get to know my character!

One week, really isn't nearly long enough. I think you'll find many roleplayers here have come from another community too. So we've all had our little past/history. This is a great place. I've been here for a while now and I like it. No serious complaints yet. Lol.

That's great to hear lol. I found this place through Top Rp Sites, and it was like a hallelujah moment! I'm super excited for my account to get approved so I can get started.

Back