New User Hi! I want to be Approved and am Happy to Be Here!

Ummm... hi. I think this is what to do to get my account approved? Anyways, I'm Glumshanks Returns, nice to meet you all! I'm happy to be here!

I like science fiction and fantasy, dislike non-fiction and have been RPing for 5 years.

Last edited:
welcome to STC, you'll need to be active in more forums to become approved, make sure to do this before getting too caught up in everything else

besides that, welcome to the community of STC!

Welcome, Glum!! And welcome to STC.

The best way to get approved is by starting with your introduction, which you've done! Awesome. I would recommend adding a little more detail about yourself. How long have you been role playing, what are some genres you do and don't like. Things like that. This way, when you do get approved, you can find people with similar interests to write with.

Next, I'd look in one of the following forums and comment on a few things (make sure to put some thought into it), or even start your thread in one of the forums:

• Main Lobby
  • Creative Forums
  • Writer's Circle
  • Discussions & Debates
If you need any help, I'm around. Feel free to poke me with questions! It's really easy to get approved. And once again, welcome!

In case anyone here was wondering how to get through the approval process I wanted to post a few links for you. After you've made an introduction post make a few meaningful contributions to these other areas Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums. Just showing your involvement and activity in the community with a few posts should be enough to flag the account for review for the administrators. If you have any further questions about approval or anything else on the site please let me know. Great to see you and welcome to STC!

Back