New User Hi. I'm Bad John.

Bad John

I don't know what to say about my personality, other than I'm a bit of a meddler and a people-person. My name isn't "Jonathan"; I've always hated being called that.

My fiction lately has been primarily focused around Final Fantasy VII; mostly the SOLDIER program.

I'm a decently experienced roleplayer (I'm not saying I'm God's gift to the forum, but I'll keep my nose clean and follow the rules) so don't expect any grief from me.

I hope you guys like interacting with my creations, and I hope our personal interactions are similarly positive! I may be Bad John, but I'm Bad in an amicable, manageable, dependable manner.

Great to meet you Bad John. So, you've got the introduction post and the next step to getting approved is making some meaningful contributions to the forum. Once you are approved you can start role plays. It isn't difficult or long to get approved at all. Just a few posts in these areas, (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums) will get your account flagged for approval by one of the administrators. If you have any further questions don't feel shy about giving a shout out. Hope to see you around role playing soon.

Back