Hi im new!

quick question @Capri ... when I get approved will I be able to participate in role-plays? and also, are role-plays only made my mentors and moderators? and are most of the role-plays kid friendly? haha I'm so excited! XD

Last edited:
When you're approved you will be able to participate in role plays and create your own. We do have rules regarding content and if something contains adult themes that are above PG-13 it is typically marked as 'Mature'. I have not seen many things that exceed PG-13 on the site. You'll be just fine. By the way, great to see you! What kind of role play do you want to get into? Do you have ideas to start your own?

When you're approved you will be able to participate in role plays and create your own. We do have rules regarding content and if something contains adult themes that are above PG-13 it is typically marked as 'Mature'. I have not seen many things that exceed PG-13 on the site. You'll be just fine. By the way, great to see you! What kind of role play do you want to get into? Do you have ideas to start your own?
I would love to get into some anime style and interesting horror themed rp's! I'm not very interested in si-fi as that doesn't really fit with my character...

Back