New User Hi!

eoperipatus

very cool
Hello! I'm Riven! I like cats, and am in a lot of fandoms! I love to roleplay (though I can't say I'm very good at it) and I love to write! My favorite genres are fantasy and horror! I'm pretty imature but if I'm being annoying, please tell me! Uh... I guess that's it!

wow, that's a lot of energy! at least you can put it to good use. Welcome to Storytellers Circle feel free to ask staff any questions about anything if you have problems

Howdy there ^^ Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

So you're into a lot of fandoms? What are they if I may ask? ^^

Well, I'm into;
Overwatch
Homestuck
Undertale (Loosely)
FNAF (Also Loosely)
Voltron
Harry Potter
And Percy Jackson!
(Also, I found this funny Widowmaker joke: "When I was a fear, I had a girl of spiders" Idk why I always laugh at stuff like that but I thought it was funny and then I see your profile and I'm sitting here laughing my face off)

Well, I'm into;
Overwatch
Homestuck
Undertale (Loosely)
FNAF (Also Loosely)
Voltron
Harry Potter
And Percy Jackson!
(Also, I found this funny Widowmaker joke: "When I was a fear, I had a girl of spiders" Idk why I always laugh at stuff like that but I thought it was funny and then I see your profile and I'm sitting here laughing my face off)

Oh very nice ^^ Overwatch and Undertale are my strong points there ^^ Send me a message and we can plan a RP for when you're approved ^^

Welcome to STC Riven!

Unapproved accounts, unfortunately, are not able to send private messages until after they complete the account approval process. Once your account has been approved you can compose messages to other users through the inbox in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Hope this helps!

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

Sokka

Back