New User Hi!

Amber Mae

I can't say that I'm new to RP, but I am new to forum based RP sites in general, so it might take me a while to warm up to this! Thank you for your patience :)

I've been doing RPs on and off for a few years now, and unfortunetly I'm still a bit slow at responding to things because of school. However I will be sure to try my best to maintain threads with others!
I usually like to have around 3 paragraphs per post, but that kind of depends on the speed and mood of the RP, so take that as you will :)

Can't wait to kick it with you guys!

I can't say that I'm new to RP, but I am new to forum based RP sites in general, so it might take me a while to warm up to this! Thank you for your patience :)

I've been doing RPs on and off for a few years now, and unfortunetly I'm still a bit slow at responding to things because of school. However I will be sure to try my best to maintain threads with others!
I usually like to have around 3 paragraphs per post, but that kind of depends on the speed and mood of the RP, so take that as you will :)

Can't wait to kick it with you guys!

Welcome aboard!! Amber.

Thank you, and right back at 'cha! I hope you're adjusting better than I am lmAO :emoji_sweat_smile:
I'm just reading posts for the moment to see the many different styles and types of writers that have made their home on this site.
And I'm also checking through the forums to see what catches my attention in conversation.
What type of writing do you enjoy most? And what is your general length for posting?

I'm just reading posts for the moment to see the many different styles and types of writers that have made their home on this site.
And I'm also checking through the forums to see what catches my attention in conversation.
What type of writing do you enjoy most? And what is your general length for posting?

Ah, that's good of you! I have a hard time wiggling myself into conversations on forums, I always feel like I'm intruding (':>
Genre wise, if that is what you mean, I hop all over the place. Depends on my mood, I suppose! Of course it's nice to have some sort of struggle within the story to kick things up- so I guess adventure or grim!
And I usually write about 3-5 paragraphs per post, but that also depends on things like speed and mood and how long the other persons post is!
What about you? Do you have any favorite genres/writing lengths? And do you prefer a certain setting, like sifi, fantasy, modern, ect.?

Hey Amber, welcome to STC. Looks like you've been flooded with welcomes already. https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/account-approval-information.10/ This is the link that will help explain the approval process. If you have any questions give a yell.

Thank you! Yes, I have, I really appreciate the welcome :emoji_blush: And I will be sure to read up on that!
I WAS gonna ask a quick question (sorry for keeping you) about posting an art stream. Am I allowed to put a link up? I figured it'd be a good way for me to interact with people while not being so out of my own element. I doubt a whole lot of people would be free, but it was just an idea! And of course I understand if it's not allowed ;) Thank you for your time!

I'm sure that Creative Forums will have a spot for an art stream. What is an art stream anyway? Lol

I'm sure that Creative Forums will have a spot for an art stream. What is an art stream anyway? Lol

Sounds good! And oml it's really lame, it's like game streaming but you watch someone struggle to put lines in an art program for prolonged periods of time :') I guess in this case I'm the person struggling to make decent art and sweating while other people watch me do so, but I enjoy it quite a bit, helps me be productive! I hope I get to see other people on here start some streams up, you have some really talented illustrators here!

Ah, that's good of you! I have a hard time wiggling myself into conversations on forums, I always feel like I'm intruding (':>
Genre wise, if that is what you mean, I hop all over the place. Depends on my mood, I suppose! Of course it's nice to have some sort of struggle within the story to kick things up- so I guess adventure or grim!
And I usually write about 3-5 paragraphs per post, but that also depends on things like speed and mood and how long the other persons post is!
What about you? Do you have any favorite genres/writing lengths? And do you prefer a certain setting, like sifi, fantasy, modern, ect.?
Well you're not intruding here. And feel free to talk as much as you want....here or you can inbox me as well.
And yes, there has to be a struggle or there really is no story. Adventure RP's are always awesome. I've never herd the term (Grim) when describing a genre. Is that perhaps the (Zombie) type RP's? As to genres....these are standard for me and are always incorporated into my RP's....action-adventure-science fiction-fantasy-crime-drama-suspense with the possibility of romance, if it's not a forced issue and flows naturally with the story. It also can't take over the entirety of the RP.
Length wise....generally....I do about 4 to 5 paragraphs. But I could do more if I'm into the story and my partner can write the same lengths.

Well you're not intruding here. And feel free to talk as much as you want....here or you can inbox me as well.
And yes, there has to be a struggle or there really is no story. Adventure RP's are always awesome. I've never herd the term (Grim) when describing a genre. Is that perhaps the (Zombie) type RP's? As to genres....these are standard for me and are always incorporated into my RP's....action-adventure-science fiction-fantasy-crime-drama-suspense with the possibility of romance, if it's not a forced issue and flows naturally with the story. It also can't take over the entirety of the RP.
Length wise....generally....I do about 4 to 5 paragraphs. But I could do more if I'm into the story and my partner can write the same lengths.

Thank you for saying so :emoji_blush: I will be sure to!
I usually use Grim to describe a story in which the characters' morals are challenged in a drastic way, like deciding whether or not it's okay to kill someone if they pose as a danger to you or your loved ones and then acting on that decision. I dig internal conflict my dude. A zombie kind of setting does offer up a lot of those hard choices though! I've never done a zombie RP truth be told OOF

I agree with you completely on that list! Those are all good genres, it's great that you have such a broad reach. That romance thing is 100% true as well, although most of the time I enjoy doing relationship building to do with friends or becoming like a family, romance is more rare :emoji_slight_smile:

Thank you for saying so :emoji_blush: I will be sure to!
I usually use Grim to describe a story in which the characters' morals are challenged in a drastic way, like deciding whether or not it's okay to kill someone if they pose as a danger to you or your loved ones and then acting on that decision. I dig internal conflict my dude. A zombie kind of setting does offer up a lot of those hard choices though! I've never done a zombie RP truth be told OOF

I agree with you completely on that list! Those are all good genres, it's great that you have such a broad reach. That romance thing is 100% true as well, although most of the time I enjoy doing relationship building to do with friends or becoming like a family, romance is more rare :emoji_slight_smile:
Perfect! Well...feel free to inbox if you'd like to get a story going.....or just to chat....joke...etc!
It was good meeting you! Talk soon!

Back