Well, I don't know what you mean by gunslinging exactly. There are guns though.

You could definitely join, but it wouldn't be as a member of the heroes' guild. You would likely be a character from the New World. We'd just have to make sure you're up to date on how things work.

Well, I don't know what you mean by gunslinging exactly. There are guns though.

You could definitely join, but it wouldn't be as a member of the heroes' guild. You would likely be a character from the New World. We'd just have to make sure you're up to date on how things work.
Hm actually we never established whether or not the new world had any firearms Almighty

hmm.. so no way at all i could be a hero? None? Nothing like a secret society of heroes who managed to escape but were eventually found or something like that? @Average

hmm.. so no way at all i could be a hero? None? Nothing like a secret society of heroes who managed to escape but were eventually found or something like that? @Average
Nope, that would go against the plot we set up at the start. however again that doesnt meant you can create a character for our rp

Hmmmm Im not so sure, as long as it doesn'5 go against our magic system, although almighty will probs have answer that question

Back