New User Hiya! >w</

MysticMallow

Nice to meet you! My name is Mystic and I am new to the site! I'm here to roleplay and make some new friends. I think my account was born about two hours ago though I'm not sure XD. Anyways! This is my introduction so I hope I make a good first impression!

I have done roleplay before and its something I really enjoy like I'm sure you do too! I write screenplays in my spare time and write books with my best friend. I think is fair to say... I'm a bit weird, but let's be honest with ourselves, who isn't? XD
Some of my other interests apart from what I mentioned above are, movies, Vocaloid, pokemon, and anime. So if you feel you can bond with me over any of those, that's awesome!
A big point I wanna make, which is annoying I know, but I am dyslexic. Hi to any of my fellow dyslexics! I used to say I don't bring it up a lot and such, but I do XD, I joke about it A LOT, soooo XD but the reason I am bringing it up here is because it makes me a slow reader. It also means sometimes I make no sense or I misread what someone else has said, and this is likely to affect people in some way so I just wanted to make people aware and let you know to not be shy to point it out to me if it does happen! Honestly, I will not get upset or offended, it actually makes me feel more comfortable so, thanks in advance ^-^ and thank you for dealing with me XD

You read all the way to the end?! Thank you >w< you are an amazing human bean. I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with you ^-^

(Art by 小猫まりon Pixvi)

Hey Mystic! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

You like Vocaloid? I'm actually a huge fan myself! My personal favorites are Sweet Ann (even if it's purely for her box art), Cyber Songman, Gumi, Fukase, and, well, Miku.​

Greetings and welcome!

I'm afraid I must sadly inform you that.... we have no weird people here. Only perfectly 100% ordinary people.

coughs okay maybe a few weird people. Or you know... a lot. ANYWAYS.

I think I've seen a few others pass through mentioning dyslexia, so I don't think you're alone there :)

Let us know if you need any assistance with finding anything, or need any help with the approval process we have here on Storyteller's Circle. And in the meanwhile, I hope you find the place to your liking.

Welcome to STC from a fellow dyslexic! Feel free to pop in the Discord once you get everything up and running as well!

Hey Mystic! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

You like Vocaloid? I'm actually a huge fan myself! My personal favorites are Sweet Ann (even if it's purely for her box art), Cyber Songman, Gumi, Fukase, and, well, Miku.​
That's awesome!! I'm glad we have something in common >w<. Sweet Ann's voice is definitely really cool! Miku, yeah XD. I love Gumi and Fukase to! Haven't listened to cyber songman before though... I might check him out now ^-^

Greetings and welcome!

I'm afraid I must sadly inform you that.... we have no weird people here. Only perfectly 100% ordinary people.

coughs okay maybe a few weird people. Or you know... a lot. ANYWAYS.

I think I've seen a few others pass through mentioning dyslexia, so I don't think you're alone there :)

Let us know if you need any assistance with finding anything, or need any help with the approval process we have here on Storyteller's Circle. And in the meanwhile, I hope you find the place to your liking.
XD
Thank you muchly!

Welcome to STC from a fellow dyslexic! Feel free to pop in the Discord once you get everything up and running as well!
Oh yay >w< thank you so much! I have joined the server, I'm normally more of a lurker on servers XD but I will pop in and say hi at some point ^-^

As much as I try to deny it, I am human, but it doesn't feel like that some time, something something, dissociation

Welcome to STC Mystic, pleasure to meet you ^^ Do let us know if you have any questions about navigating the forums and we look forward to seeing you join the Discord.

Is a plant, a bean, and otherwise confused

A good friend of mine is dyslexic too, so if you would like us to read over anything do let us know; I work with him often and it's helpful for us to check over things for each other.

Welcome to STC Mystic, pleasure to meet you ^^ Do let us know if you have any questions about navigating the forums and we look forward to seeing you join the Discord.

Is a plant, a bean, and otherwise confused

A good friend of mine is dyslexic too, so if you would like us to read over anything do let us know; I work with him often and it's helpful for us to check over things for each other.
That's really kind of you! Thank you so much ^-^ also, love your bit about being a bean XD

That's awesome!! I'm glad we have something in common >w<. Sweet Ann's voice is definitely really cool! Miku, yeah XD. I love Gumi and Fukase to! Haven't listened to cyber songman before though... I might check him out now ^-^

I totally recommend listening to the demo song Fighter, it’s a demo but it was made by some pretty big producers, and it’s good.

I totally recommend listening to the demo song Fighter, it’s a demo but it was made by some pretty big producers, and it’s good.
1) Awesome! I'll listen to it now!
2) I realise I said voice with sweet ann, I meant design, dunno how that happened XD
3) Oh! And my favourites are Miku (because yes), rin and len, Meiko, Kaito, Oliver, Gumi, yukari, and stardust to name some... I would keep going but I'm gonna stop myself XD sorry I tend to go off and keep talking when I should really stop XD

1) Awesome! I'll listen to it now!
2) I realise I said voice with sweet ann, I meant design, dunno how that happened XD
3) Oh! And my favourites are Miku (because yes), rin and len, Meiko, Kaito, Oliver, Gumi, yukari, and stardust to name some... I would keep going but I'm gonna stop myself XD sorry I tend to go off and keep talking when I should really stop XD

Oh that’s totally fine if you go off! I do that too! Just be yourself!

Also, Sweet Ann’s voice is divine. Despite being older than Miku she holds up very well. Miriam does too, even though she’s only the third Vocaloid!

If you want any song recommendations just ask me!

Oh that’s totally fine if you go off! I do that too! Just be yourself!

Also, Sweet Ann’s voice is divine. Despite being older than Miku she holds up very well. Miriam does too, even though she’s only the third Vocaloid!

If you want any song recommendations just ask me!
Awesome >w< something else in common!

I do believe that to be very true, though I think Miriam is a bit underrated by most people

Will do!!

Eh, I generally don't know what I feel like.
Well there is all the time in the world to figure it out ^-^

... My statement... Is kinda true! But seriously its ok not to know, it can be hard to figure out sometimes. Though I'm sure you will at some point and be happy with the answer

I am a trans woman, so I guess I identify as a female bull dyke :p Otherwise mostly human with some dissociation.

Back