New User Hiya

nico

inactive
Hello, I'm Nico, short for Nicole.

I was looking for a place where I could create stories or roleplay in existing universes without the toxicity I often see on other sites such as aminos. I had finally shaken off the anxiety surrounding amino only to rejoin it and be belittled and manipulated into agreeing to compromise on actions in a roleplay, and many of my partners left when they weren't getting replies that went along with the story they had hoped for. However, they would just say I was "too good for them" or that they were "unworthy" and no amount of pleading would make them stay.

I saw this on a website talking about the best roleplay websites, and decided, after a couple of days, to register and see if it worked for me. I hope to meet compatible roleplay partners and maybe even make some friends during my time here. Currently, I don't have a job and since school is out that means I have all the free time imaginable, although I do like me a long sleep. Since I have no other social linked to this account if I'm not replying I ask that you are patient with me because there's usually a good reason, but I should be online a lot. I'm more than willing to construct a plot with someone or to adjust plots either one of us may already have. Usually, I am very flexible as far as plot adjustment goes, and I'm more that willing to try new things as far as genre and plots go. Plus, if I feel like I'm lacking or unable I will be totally upfront and we can either work out the issues, start a new roleplay, or decide to put an end to our time as roleplay partners.

I have been roleplaying on/off for 4/5 years, maybe more. Every time I stop I find myself coming back to it because I enjoy the art of it so much. However, I have never come onto a forum for rp and usually kept it on amino, kik, or geeking, so please bear with me as I try to get a feel for how roleplaying through a forum works. Hopefully, the transition isn't too hard because I've never had trouble moving from one of those apps to another, but I feel like app interfaces tend to be a bit simpler.

Please don't just ask me for my @ on a social media because I'm not super comfortable just giving that stuff out. If I do decide to link anything it will be discord, and then I will be more that willing to message people on there. I do like to keep my roleplays on one platform though which is why hopefully people are open to staying on here. If not, well I'll think about alternatives.

As for my roleplay style:
I always rp in 3rd person and would prefer a partner who would do the same (he/she/her/him/hers/his/name)
I am usually semi to adv-lit in reply length, but if my partners replies are short and they haven't really given a reason why I will drop to match them
I seldom do fandom roleplays, but I'm open to them (I've recently been craving a good Resident Evil rp)
I tend to have at least a sub-plot of romance in all of my rps, but I prefer not to get super intimate. If the characters get there I like to time skip to after
There's a short list of things I won't do, but that can all be discussed in pms :)

It's really nice to be here, and I hope all of you are having a wonderful day/night and continue to do so !!​

Hello, there, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about all the bad experiences you've had. As long as I've been on STC it's been a welcoming community filled with amazing people. I hope that is the experience you will come to find here and we'll make every effort to make sure it is so.

Please let me know if you have any more questions! I'll be here to answer them, or any other mentor.

Hello, there, and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear about all the bad experiences you've had. As long as I've been on STC it's been a welcoming community filled with amazing people. I hope that is the experience you will come to find here and we'll make every effort to make sure it is so.

Please let me know if you have any more questions! I'll be here to answer them, or any other mentor.
Thank you !! I'm really looking forward to my experiences on here which are hopefully positive. (:) Also, your profile picture is insane, I love it !!

I tend to have at least a sub-plot of romance in all of my rps, but I prefer not to get super intimate. If the characters get there I like to time skip to after

My kind of coffee.

On other notes... Ooh, boy. We need to rewrite your RP experience if that was the type you had in your memories. Like... Whoever does those outside of RPs?

My kind of coffee.

On other notes... Ooh, boy. We need to rewrite your RP experience if that was the type you had in your memories. Like... Whoever does those outside of RPs?
My most recent rp experiences were the negative ones, and I'm hoping that on here those experiences can be forgotten.
On another note, I'd love to work on something with you, if you're up to it, once I get access to the rp forums and pms :))

View attachment 7508
Am listening. Just ping me up for anything that might come up. Just need to prepare ;3
PM me or anything to get mah attention
Be warned, though. I suck at starting ideas XD​

View attachment 7508
Am listening. Just ping me up for anything that might come up. Just need to prepare ;3
PM me or anything to get mah attention
Be warned, though. I suck at starting ideas XD​
I can send my plots your way as soon as I'm able to send pms if that is okay. I'm also down to work in fandoms if there's any you have been waiting to rp in :)

Welcome to STC!!
Nicole is like the best name ever (not just saying that cause it's also my real name XD)
But you can call me Mai!
If you need help dont hesitate to ask!!

Welcome to STC!!
Nicole is like the best name ever (not just saying that cause it's also my real name XD)
But you can call me Mai!
If you need help dont hesitate to ask!!
thank you !! I love your pfp it's really pretty :)

Back