New User How do you do?

Rue

Acting Maniac
I love RPGs and have been interested in playing D&D for a while, but have had no one in my area to play with, so I figured why not visit a Role Play Forum and have the parts of an RPG I enjoy most without the more tedious aspects.

I love creating characters, having stories that are driven by said characters decisions and their interactions with other players, and I love experiencing a world through the lens of my imagination.

My favorite genres are Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Supernatural, so if you're looking for a new member let me know and I'll be there in a heartbeat.

I look forward to meeting all sorts of different people here and having a lot of fun with you all.

That's some solid logic you've got there mate, I think you've come to the right place. If you're into sci-fi there's a roleplay that's still being worked on called Alone Together, Out There that you might want to check out once you get approved. I'd suggest posting something in the creative writing forum in the meantime.

No idea if I set that link up properly, I'm new here myself.

You set the link up correctly, and I appreciate the recommendations, thanks. I'm already trying to join that chronicles of the Omniverse forum, but I'll definitely check that out too.

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very kind and I am sure you will enjoy being here!

If you need help getting settled into the site I would recommend giving this thread a look! It explains how you can get your account approved to become a member and other useful information! >>-Click Here-<<-

If you still need more help please let me know and I will walk you through it one step at a time!

While you're waiting to get approved I can link you a couple of roleplays I think match your interests!

The first roleplay I can recommend is The Last Bastion! It is A post-apocalyptic near-future sci-fi role play set 160 years after the fall of civilization, centered around a conflict between five factions over the last bastion of civilization. If you would like to read more about the roleplay here you go~ http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...agos-general-information-read-this-first.468/ If you have any questions about the roleplay I know @Nilum or @ArQane would be able to help you!

Another roleplay that might be good for you is... Chronicles of the Omniverse!
Chronicles of the Omniverse is a collaborative writing roleplay set within a constantly growing universe created and maintained by you, the player. From medieval fantasy worlds, to sprawling sci-fi nations, all can find a home within the Omniverse. If you are interested and wish to know more here is a link to the thread! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/where-to-get-started.353/
If you have any questions about the roleplay I know either @Tiko or @Script would be able to help you out =)!

I hope this information will be of some use and I also hope that you will enjoy your stay here =)!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Everyone here is very kind and I am sure you will enjoy being here!

If you need help getting settled into the site I would recommend giving this thread a look! It explains how you can get your account approved to become a member and other useful information! >>-Click Here-<<-

If you still need more help please let me know and I will walk you through it one step at a time!

While you're waiting to get approved I can link you a couple of roleplays I think match your interests!

The first roleplay I can recommend is The Last Bastion! It is A post-apocalyptic near-future sci-fi role play set 160 years after the fall of civilization, centered around a conflict between five factions over the last bastion of civilization. If you would like to read more about the roleplay here you go~ http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...agos-general-information-read-this-first.468/ If you have any questions about the roleplay I know @Nilum or @ArQane would be able to help you!

Another roleplay that might be good for you is... Chronicles of the Omniverse!
Chronicles of the Omniverse is a collaborative writing roleplay set within a constantly growing universe created and maintained by you, the player. From medieval fantasy worlds, to sprawling sci-fi nations, all can find a home within the Omniverse. If you are interested and wish to know more here is a link to the thread! http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/where-to-get-started.353/
If you have any questions about the roleplay I know either @Tiko or @Script would be able to help you out =)!

I hope this information will be of some use and I also hope that you will enjoy your stay here =)!
Clarification, I do not take part in TLB ^_^

However, jrusso has joined WtU, so I will end up being able to help him after all :p

Clarification, I do not take part in TLB ^_^

However, jrusso has joined WtU, so I will end up being able to help him after all :p
Oh really? I thought I saw your name in there my bad my eyes must be going bad on me tonight. Thank you for offering to help regardless.

Addendum: The Last Bastion isn't recruiting right now... ^^;

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future! Or at Alone Together, Out There, wink wink nudge nudge @w@

Back