How has the pandemic affected you?

In my country, we were still considered a front-liner even if we have not actually talked to people. What we actually do is to monitor mains roads going and coming to our region.

Anyways, what the pandemic gave me is a space to actually breath. I am not very good with stress and the days before the actual lockdown in our area had me close to quitting.

Another is that it rekindled my love in RPs such as this... so... win for me? I do apologize for the others who thought this was hell. It is still hell in a sense.

Well, I got hit with it (Coronavirus) back in April and it had a party in my lungs with my asthma. It was... an interesting experience.

It definitely has been tough for my whole family. My dad and brother are both essential workers in the medical field so I've been able to get some info from them. I'm only in high school and I've been overloaded with work. I finally finished my last final today, but it's been tough and I've been feeling the worst I ever have been. I'm a theater nerd so I'm usually pretty social, so having my shows and dance classes cancelled has been tough as well as not seeing my friends. I'm starting to feel a bit better, but I hope you all stay safe and well!

well, it hasn't been the best. at first, I was super excited and was like "haha yes, no more school for me!" but then we had to do the work and stuff,,, and I hated my mom for a while during quarantine, and she was putting a lot more stress on me.

the sad thing is, in the school I go to, it's gonna be my last year there. the last few months I would've had there are now wasted. and im just really mad about that.

is dead No, I didn't get sick, I just died of loneliness. I WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF MY FRIENDS, I WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF MY TEACHERS, I EVEN WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF THE KIDS THAT ANNOY ME! THAT'S HOW LONELY I AM! TДT

is dead No, I didn't get sick, I just died of loneliness. I WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF MY FRIENDS, I WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF MY TEACHERS, I EVEN WANT TO BE IN THE PHYSICAL PRESENCE OF THE KIDS THAT ANNOY ME! THAT'S HOW LONELY I AM! TДT
s a m e

Back