New User Howdy, I'm MoonFrost!

MoonFrost

Howdy there!

My name's MoonFrost, and as you can see, I'm a new user who recently joined this site. I've been roleplaying for some time now, I'd say a bit more than 1 year, possibly a year and a half. I love writing and creating stories, and world-building - while challenging - is quite fun for me!

I enjoy roleplaying fantasy, adventure, and in some cases slice-of-life. I also find romance interesting, though I usually roleplay it more as a side-plot. Even though these are my preferred roleplay styles, I'm open to almost anything.

I am excited to soon be able to roleplay with others on this site!

Last edited:
Hello there MoonFrost, welcome to STC! We welcome roleplayers of all kinds here, so I'm sure you'll find something for you in no time. Do make sure to check our Account Approval Guide so you can get your account approved!

Do you have any additional hobbies that you do in your spare time besides writing?

Hello and thank you for welcoming me!

I also draw and I sometimes animate. I also enjoy listening to music while I walk around my neighborhood and whenever I can I enjoy reading. I also play video games every once in a while.

Thank you for asking.

Hey there and welcome! Just letting you know that we have approved your account and you should now have full access to the forums.

Back