New User Howdy!

Hawke

The Sorcerer
I am never certain on how to introduce myself on these things, but I'll give it a go.

So I've been in the RP world for 30 years (most of it has been Dungeons and Dragons) and probably only in the forum RP stuff for about 10 years give or take, I've done wide varieties of RP type as well: from fandoms to superhero, I've done quite a bit.

One of my more recent ones was a Game of Thrones RP, which wasn't too bad, it just unfortunately died. Still, I admit that I prefer 1x1 RPs now, group ones have caused more grief with me than they should have, but that's not a story for an intro post.

In all honesty I am more into the fantasy genre, but I have been in other types of RP. I love to use pop culture an many humorous elements in all my works. I'm also very partner driven when it comes to creating the worlds and characters and enjoy bouncing ideas off.

Not sure what else I can say...but that's the gist, I do always check messages and get back in a timely manner as well.

No one really knows how to do these things, but at least you did it. Anywho, welcome to STC! If you have any questions about the approval process, or anything around the site, I'm a (generally) friendly face and I'd be happy to help. :>

This was a great intro, so nothing to fear! Welcome to STC! You'll find a lot of partner-driven folks here and plenty of 1x1 opportunities.

I'll go ahead and link the Account Approval Info right over here, and like Brooke said, please ask us if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

Back