Ignition

Good morning, Morioh-Cho!
I haven't drawn anything new in the last few months, but some recent digital stuff of mine is below. Apologies for the huge image sizes, I always make them big like this.

Q4cOjV8.png

[A cute summer pic of Denny, a character from my own personal Music Masters series.]

UE6J56s.png

[Two characters from my own personal series called Music Masters, where special individuals can channel superpowers from songs. From left to right, Kim Ramone and Michael Kay.]

hWDmC3H.png

[A big art dump. Some Juri and Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter, Jotaro from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and various characters from Music Masters.]

dmpAEYN.jpg

[Quick sketch fan art of Josuke Higashikata, from my one of my favorite manga/anime, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable.]

fYmxXHH.png

[These are a bit outdated now, but they're character mock ups for Music Masters that I did quite a while ago. Right now, they're general references that have been improved upon, mostly because the originals look too samey.]

I'm always open to critique, comments and criticism, so please do not hesitate to say so!

I love your style. It's amazing. Makes me wish I could get a grasp of digital art but I much prefer traditional medias currently. One day!! Thank you for sharing and who knows, maybe it'll inspire you to do more! If it's does I look forward to seeing it here! :D

Thank you all for the compliments! I really do appreciate it a lot, and as an artist I'm still growing. I definitely am going to keep updating this page with new works and sketches as I do them. A couple characters, like Nami Nagataki, need a redraw by now, so look forward to new stuff.

HG0KWNS.jpg

[Working on a WIP here for some character design updating. Liking how it's coming along so far.]

Last edited:
Back