New User Im New

Zakari

Hey, Im pretty new here. I've been looking for some places to just goof around and talk. I was searching through the internet and found this website and whold very much like to be a part of it. I also play a lot of video games and watch a ton of movies.

Welcome to STC!

We certainly encourage players to get to know each other and talk and goof around, but just wanted to let you know that this is a forum for the purpose of role play. If you're interested in learning more about it, really anyone on this site can help you get started! You can also find a lot of information in the Main Lobby and Creative Circle.

Writing stories with others is a great way to goof off, and if you're interested in that certainly post around in our community forums to show an active engagement in the community so you can get your approval and start writing. :>

Once again, welcome, and if you need anything, feel free to drop me a line.

Welcome to STC. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone here has been pretty friendly to me so far. So I hope you feel as welcome as I have. Maybe when you're a full member, if you're interested in rp, you can message me. I'm always up for a role-play.

Hey, welcome to STC! Let me know if you need anything and it looks like BrookDi already got you taken care of.

Awesome! Well, we like to see some interaction with the community before the Powers that Be approve your account. Take a look at some of our community forums, I've linked them down below. And as I said before, feel free to let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Main Lobby
Creative Forums
Writer's Circle
Discussions and Debates

As given by BrookDi, a staff member, you can click on any of these other forums and post there. That will help get your account approved.

Thanks a bunch but im still an unapproved account so i can't roleplay. How do i get approved.
Hey, Zakari. Post around in some of the community forums (remember, quality not quantity) so that we can see how you engage in the community. After that, an administrator will review your account and your posts to get you approved.

Hey, Zakari. Post around in some of the community forums (remember, quality not quantity) so that we can see how you engage in the community. After that, an administrator will review your account and your posts to get you approved.
Ok thanks for helping me out.

Back