New User I'm over the moon to be here!

Moonie

Hello everyone! I do hope your day is going well and if it isn't then uh.. I hope my punny intro at least helped to give you a laugh?

I go by Moonie, I'm a youngish 25-year old, non-binary person living in the New England EST and I've just been itching to jump back into roleplaying again so, here I am! I've been roleplaying for around nine years now and have an interest in many genres, from futuristic settings to Greek and Japanese folklore, I'm willing to try anything once! (Maybe even twice if it tickles my fancy.)
I've been into roleplaying LGBTQ pairings lately, regarding MxM, FxF and anything and everything in between. I do enjoy a good old MxF plot every once in a while too of course, though I've been mainly roleplaying those with my fandom OTP's, haha.

Outside of our little roleplay world, I can be found doing some dance covers(mainly Kpop and Jpop/Jrock related), sitting at my sewing machine or baking!
I've also recently been addicted to Mystic Messenger a lot lately too since my friends got me into it so, if I'm ever sitting idly on the site, that's probably why. cx

Anyways, I can't wait to meet everyone and start my adventures with you all!

Welcome!

Or as we STC people say, 'Fuck off.'

....................... Admittedly, only I say that, but it's because Dave has ruined these introductions for me.

THANKS DAVE.

But regardless, pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Welcome!

Or as we STC people say, 'Fuck off.'

....................... Admittedly, only I say that, but it's because Dave has ruined these introductions for me.

THANKS DAVE.

But regardless, pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Thank you for your welcome, or should I say, "Fuck off?"
(Just kidding, I'm a polite person I swear. ^^;; )

It's nice to meet you as well!

Whenever you get accepted, I'm willing to offer up a place on my forum here.

It's a crossover forum, with fandoms and original creations mixed into one massive story line with robots trying to kill the multiverse.

Whenever you get accepted, I'm willing to offer up a place on my forum here.

It's a crossover forum, with fandoms and original creations mixed into one massive story line with robots trying to kill the multiverse.

That actually sounds pretty interesting, and possibly right up my ally!
I'll definitely take a look when I get approved at least! c:

Hey Moonie. It looks like I have neglected my duties. Fact is, I just got home from across the country and I spent my afternoon unpacking and then I sort of fell asleep. So, here I am to tell you how the approval process works. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

If you have any other questions or need help with something don't hesitate to give a yell here. I do watch these things for a while to be sure that new members get settled in. Additionally, if you discover a glitch or a serious issue there is always the Help section where you can post the question or glitch and then the administrators will have a chance to find and fix it, or maybe another member knows the answer to the question. Anyway, great to have you here and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Hey Moonie. It looks like I have neglected my duties. Fact is, I just got home from across the country and I spent my afternoon unpacking and then I sort of fell asleep. So, here I am to tell you how the approval process works. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

If you have any other questions or need help with something don't hesitate to give a yell here. I do watch these things for a while to be sure that new members get settled in. Additionally, if you discover a glitch or a serious issue there is always the Help section where you can post the question or glitch and then the administrators will have a chance to find and fix it, or maybe another member knows the answer to the question. Anyway, great to have you here and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for your warm welcome, Silence! I hope that you enjoyed your trip and got plenty of rest afterward, I know I just got back from a road trip this past weekend so I've been pretty beat myself, haha.
I've visited most of the places I'm able to post and so far, I've had fun posting in some the topics that you linked! I love that the community on this site is so open to fandoms. c:

Aha, well it sounds like you got it all figured out then. Lol. I was too late. It is a great community here and I like it too. Welcome again.

Aha, well it sounds like you got it all figured out then. Lol. I was too late. It is a great community here and I like it too. Welcome again.

Haha, the site has been easy enough for me to navigate that it's just really easy to find everything. c:
It makes exploring a lot of fun.
Thank you again for the welcome!

Back