Innocence: Neko Adoption Center

"Yes please," she replied before plodding back down the corridor towards the room, staying close behind Mia so that she can defend her if anything attacks them.

As the two snuck around to the injured Neko a worker was leaving his room not seeing the two as a soft whimpering and crying could be heard coming from the room as the horned Neko was laying on the bed with only a pair of shorts on as it hurt him too much to have much else as he didn't hear or see the two enter his eyes having bandages on them due to claw marks on his eyes

As Kage lay there he whimpered as he curled up under the blanket as best he could "w-what you w-want?" He asked his voice weak from the crying he had been doing recently

Um....i-I'm ok....j-just in a lot of p-pain" he said softly as he sat there his form shivering a bit as he curled up under the blanket a bit more

Akio" he said a bit louder than them as he soon sighed and looked there way before a worker came in and looked at the two female nekos "what are you two doing in here you know you shouldn't be here," she said to them a glare on her face

Akio tilted his head "oh....um...hi I guess" he said to them as the worker sighed and walked into the room as she picked both of them up and looked them in the eyes "you both as well as. Everyone else have been told to let the healing nekos rest and heal and we would let you see them when able to" she said as she took them out of the room

Mia didn't seem too ashamed of being carried out. Not exactly happy about the undignified manner in which she was, but not at all broken up about going into the room to begin with.

Suzu was surprised but received to be taken away. when she was placed back down, she immediately hid in a tunnel and covered her eyes with her ears.

The worker looked at the two and sighed "ill let you two visit him when he is better or in a few days alright....he seems to like you two quite a bit" she said with a smile as she headed back to tend to Akio

Suzu let out a small squeak before running over to her food bowl and gnawing on a carrot.

((would anyone like to time skip? idm))

Last edited:
((timeskip to 'the next couple of days'))
"Hey Mia...?" Suzu asked while she was chewing some leftover lettuce. "Do you think we'll be able to see, uh, akio today?"

Back