Innocent Monsters - ✎ Character Sheets

Trying out quoting myself (and making a spammy mess of your post too, sorry :p )

Edit: Yeah, clicking the +quote didn't do anything...Just 'turned multi quote on' but didn't put it in this post
Oooh, there was another step Got it! Had to actually click on the 'insert quote' on the post itself

yeah there's also another way where you actually type it (could be the same way idk) where you click the 3 dots, then the bit that says quote, and then whatever you put in between the 2 bits that say
is what youre quoting. if that makes any sense

wait lol that was an accident. so i guess if you put the word quote in [ these ] it quotes whatever's after it

you can also select just part of someone's message to add to the quotes library if you didn't know btw

you can also select just part of someone's message to add to the quotes library if you didn't know btw

Quotes library? What's that - sounds like it might be a good way to store character sheets. I'm kinda losing track of mine already and I only have 2 so far, hehe

Basically, if you press the "+ Quote" button, you're adding that text to the quotes library, so if you press "insert quotes" it will come up with that text. dk if that makes sense. And yeah I was gonna suggest the oc thread too, because im not sure if the quotes library works over multiple threads, or if you have a new library for each one

Basically, if you press the "+ Quote" button, you're adding that text to the quotes library, so if you press "insert quotes" it will come up with that text. dk if that makes sense. And yeah I was gonna suggest the oc thread too, because im not sure if the quotes library works over multiple threads, or if you have a new library for each one
Oh, that does make sense, yup!

Actually, I just figured out the Bookmark feature, hehe - it's that little ribbon above the post #. It lets you put in a title for the bookmark, and a label, so I put 'Innocent Monsters' for the title and 'Character sheets' as a label.

You can find your bookmarks again by clicking on your own profile link (took me a couple minutes to figure that out :p)

Name and Surname: Kenny Jenkins
Personality/Bio: Kenny was quiet, gentle, soft-spoken, and shy. His parents had high expectations of him: perfect grades, playing multiple sports, and applying to prestigious universities. As a result, he was constantly anxious and had difficulties socializing. He tried reasoning with them, telling them how their unrealistic expectations made him feel, but they refused to budge.
One night, after finally having had enough, Kenny snuck out. As he walked down the street, he suddenly felt faint and found himself in a lab, surrounded by hybrids.
Appearance before the experiment: Kenny stood five foot three with a stirdy, muscular build, pail skin, dark, curly dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and full lips. He wore plain long-sleeved shirts, blue jeans, and black sneakers.
Appearance after the experiment:
Kenny is a foot taller and lanky, his skin now smooth and turquoise. His ears are gone, replaced by slits on each side of his head, which is now hairless. His eyes are enlarged, and his feet are webbed.
Other:

Because he's amphibious, do you think the scientists could role him in a huge tank, assuming he needed to be in water at all times?

Sure thing, but I might have to PM you about that later on. if you'd prefer, you could take on the role of a scientist so that me or catradora dont have to keep doing that :)

Sure, I think that makes things easier for both of us. Playing a scientist for a bit, I mean.
Because of the experiment, Kenny can't fit into his original clothes...so will that be a problem? Plus, could you please fill me in on what's happened so far?

No that won't be a problem.
Heres a re-cap:
Everyone character has woken up in a lab and got to know each other a little. My character, Mari, is a little mental. Lila Renn's character, Risina, likes to cut herself. Catradora's character, Aratani, is mute. My other character, Haruto, is hot and mysterious (haha dont ask). Lish's character, Luna, is a natural leader. And AkiraDawn's character, Hamano, thinks she's in a video game.
After they chatted for a while, Hina - one of the scientists - takes everyone to get a jab. Haruto flips out at Hina and she gets kinda cross. Hamano doesn't notice they where taken for a jab and didn't go, she was too busy looking for clues. Mari wanders off down a corridor and overhears two people talking about the testing. The deeper voiced one says that they could gather older test subjects soon if everything goes well.
I think brings you up to date :)

Back