New User Insert Creative Title Here

Jynxy

So I guess I should start by saying, hi, my name is Jay. I am a student at a university in Vermont, but frequently travel home to my parents in California. So, typically, if I disappear it is due to traveling. I've played volleyball for ten years, and this upcoming fall is my last season so I'm having a little bit of a crisis about that but it's fine. This is fine. I live with my partner, a roommate, three rabbits, three mice, two rats, two dogs, two cats, and a hamster. I would not have it any other way (even though we have to clean literally every day. ugh).

I've been roleplaying on and off for about ten years or so, but have been kind of hiatus for the last two. I am working on getting back into it, and am pretty excited. I enjoy supernatural themes, as well as romance, action, and adventure. I don't typically engage in group roleplays, and prefer them in PM or over discord but I am easily convinced into something new. I also don't roleplay canon character types, as I feel like I definitely could butcher their personalities, but I don't mind doing spin-offs if we have a common interest in show or band.

I am a little shy when it comes to reaching out first, but I do enjoy talking with new people so don't be afraid to say hey!

Welcome to STC! I know what it feels like to return to creative writing after a long hiatus, so it's good to see another writer returning to the fold!

Welcome to the Circle Jay!!
Romance is my favorite, and there's a lot of great rp's out there!!
Do all your animals get along? (I only have two cats, a bunch of fishes, and a dog )

Back