New User Introducing a New, Dedicated Writer (Sorry, it's a little long)

Adore Angel

Today is a good day to die
Hello everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself, for the first reason being this is one of the stipulations of becoming a full fledged member but to also tell all of you a little about myself. What I do IRL, and what and who I write as in stories and RP's so that when I do become a member, I can already have a few new friends, and potentially a few new stories to enjoy. But first, I'd like to say, I am SO looking forward to meeting everyone I can, and I look forward to making new friends, creating amazing new stories, and to building long standing friendships.

A little about me IRL-- Right now, I am currently 15 weeks into my first pregnancy. Unfortunately, my pregnancy hasn't gone as easy as my husband and I had hoped. At 9 weeks, I was diagnosed with an exteremly rare condition called Hyperemsis Gravidarum that only occurs in 2% of pregnancies and can become life threatening if not given medical treatement. And I almost got to that life threatening point. I had silently suffered with the condition since week 4 of my pregnancy, and by the time I was diagnosed, I was incredibily ill, and weak. Since then, I had to leave my job as a nanny, and I have been on bed rest. The entire first trimester, I was fighting for not only my life, but my babies life as well. It was one of the most terrifying times of my life. Now, 15 weeks in, the medications have finally gotten me to a stable point physically, and I finally feel alive enough to start doing what I love to do most--Write. And boy do I have a lot of time to write now these days. With being on bed rest until I can gain some of the weight back that I rapidly lost, I have been spending most of the day by myself, listening to music or what not. But now, I am so happy to be able to say I can get back to writing. For the moment, and for the unforeseeable future, I'll probably be spending most of my days on this site or other sites writing with friends and creating new stories since that's all I can really do at the moment. When baby comes, I'll be a stay at home mom thanks to my amazing husband so I'll still have time to write just not as much and I'll be on here when my schedule allows it. Which I suspect will be daily probably when chores are done and baby is asleep.

Okay so now that my RL introduction is done with, now to move onto who I am as a writer. Yay!

I have been writing since I was 13, writing has always been my imaginative outlet, my stress relief, my home away from home. It has gotten me through the darkest times, the best times, the saddest times, writing has always been there for me. I wrote and almost published my first full length novel at the age of 17. The book ended up being somewhere around 450 pages long. With that being said, I have a few other books and series in the making currently and a lot of the characters we get to write with will be characters in my stories. I use RP as a way to help me develop my characters, their pasts and stories, and the plots for my books so I can make sure I always have a well rounded book, but that also means you can always expect a well rounded, well thought out, character. I always make sure my characters are exteremly well made and my characters have to pass a very strict creation process before I allow them on any of my writing and RPing sites.

Some genres I write in: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Anime, Romance, Adventure, etc. (Side note: All romance stays between our characters and in the story for obvious reasons, and not all of my characters are open to romance. Some of them already have an SO)

Fandoms I am familiar with: Include but are not limited too: Anime-- Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, 7 Deadly Sins, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Sword Art Online, Full Metal Alchemist, Avatar the Last Airbender, She-Ra(The new one) etc.;; T.V. Shows and Movies--Star Trek, Star Wars, Marvel and DC, XMen, Good Witch, Ghost Whisperer, Twilight, Alita Battle Angel etc.;; Books--Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout, Throne of Glass series, A Court of Thorns and Roses Series, and Crescent City all by Sarah J. Maas, The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa, Of Poseidon by Anna Banks, The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel.

Canon Characters I can write as (although I always prefer to write as my own OC's): Aelin Galathynius from Throne of Glass, Elizabeth Liones from 7 Deadly Sins, Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha.

And now here is a list of the characters of my own creation. These characters are my pride and joy:

Adore Angel:

“I stopped being a child the moment you sent me to Earth to die” ~Adore Angel

She is an Angel trapped on Earth with a dark past who has a powerful drive that is leading her to a destiny she has no control over.

She can do Sci-Fi, Fantasy Romance, Fighting, etc. She is in the 21st century on Earth. Side notes: I can play her at varying stages throughout her life. If we are to do romance however, it will have to be when she is around 16 years old before her soul mate Ash comes back into her life. I am looking for someone who would be willing to fill the role of Ash to help me develop his character more.

Mia Wilson:

She looked at her old life one more time, took a deep breath and whispered “I will never see you again” ~Mia Wilson

A young girl struggles to rediscover herself after a horrible plane crash kills her family.

She can play in Fantasy, Modern, High school. She is a mage living in a small town full of other magical people and beings in 21st century Earth. I typically play her when she’s 16, right after her family was killed in a horrible plane crash. She can do romance.

Seanne Fuyu Uchiha:

‘You can’t protect everyone’ “I have to try” ~Seanne Fuyu Uchiha

A young girl who lost everything at a young age learns to accept herself again.

She is a Naruto OC if you haven’t suspected from the name already. So I don’t have to say where or when she’s from. She can do Anime, Adventure, Fighting. However, her character is in a relationship with Neji Hyuga so the only romance that can happen with her would be with someone who plays as Neji.

Adella Morningtaker:

“I don’t know how I’m going to win. I just know I’m not going to lose.” ~Adella Morningtaker

A girl born with the blood of two enemy nations, born of two worlds, will be destined to save the same people who would rather see her dead then deem her a hero.

She is a young Fey girl. Born from the Queen of the Unseelie Court and of a Knight from the Seelie Court who was also half human. This makes her half Unseelie Fey, a quarter Seelie Fey, and a quarter human. She is living on Earth, specifically America during the mid 1700’s. I typically play her when she’s around 16 years old and just finds out that she’s Fey. She plays fantasy, fighting, romance, adventure. History.

Arya Blazegem:

“Kill me if you must. But I shall not bow to a king who wears a crown studded with the jewels of every life he has ended.” ~Arya Blazegem

She is my newest creation. She lives in a medieval world where magic exists. Dragons Fairies, etc. Even humans have magic but only 10% have magical powers. The other 90% of human kind are slaves and grunt soldiers to the 10%. For centuries they have kept the 90% under tight control with the power of their abilities, but that will soon change when the slave girl Arya discovers she has secret powers of her own. She can do Fantasy, medieval, fighting, adventure, romance. She is typically around 18 years old when I write her.

I know this was a little long, but I wanted to introduce not only myself, but all of the characters that I write as as well since I feel that they are all a part of me. Which character is your favorite? I'd love to know and possibly get a story going with you! And if you do like any of the characters, I'd love to answer any questions you may have on them and I can't wait to meet all of your characters as well. I'll also be reposting all of my characters and information on my profile (Once I figure out how to do that) I look forward to meeting all of you soon!

~Adore Angel

Welcome welcome! Thank you for your thorough introduction. You have some awesome characters. Enjoy looking around, make yourself at home, and don't touch the pie.

Welcome welcome! Thank you for your thorough introduction. You have some awesome characters. Enjoy looking around, make yourself at home, and don't touch the pie.
Depends on what type of pie we're talking about here, if it's a pie I can eat, I'm definetely touching it. Also, this might sound stupid, but I can't find the darn edit button to edit my profile, or add a profile pic... Where would that be located by chance?

Depends on what type of pie we're talking about here, if it's a pie I can eat, I'm definetely touching it. Also, this might sound stupid, but I can't find the darn edit button to edit my profile, or add a profile pic... Where would that be located by chance?
FOUND IT... And I may feel slightly dumb but whatever.

No worries! New sites can be tricky to navigate. If you have any other questions, feel free to give a hollar. Someone around here will here and answer. Eventually. :p

No worries! New sites can be tricky to navigate. If you have any other questions, feel free to give a hollar. Someone around here will here and answer. Eventually. :p
Thank you! So far, I'm really liking this new site. I love the rules, and from what I'm seeing in the forums, it looks like there are truly dedicated writers here who love their work, and love to write. For some reason, I've been having a difficult time finding sites with good writers but this seems like a really promising site so far!

Greetings and welcome!

I'm really glad to hear that you love the rules! We did our best to make them lax enough for people to not be stifled, but also to make sure the spirit of what our website is about is upheld.

And it can take some site hopping to find a good place that suits your needs, so I know how that is. @Dashmiel and I honestly gave up and just built this place :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you find it a good match for you.

Also I went ahead and approved your account, so feel free to start hitting up some of the roleplay areas of the forum :)

Greetings and welcome!

I'm really glad to hear that you love the rules! We did our best to make them lax enough for people to not be stifled, but also to make sure the spirit of what our website is about is upheld.

And it can take some site hopping to find a good place that suits your needs, so I know how that is. @Dashmiel and I honestly gave up and just built this place :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hope you find it a good match for you.

Also I went ahead and approved your account, so feel free to start hitting up some of the roleplay areas of the forum :)
Thank you! And thank you for the quick approval. I appreciate it!

Back