New User Introduction thread

Lea the mom friend

I don't really know how this works, so I guess I'll just introduce myself
Hi ! My name's Lea, I'm almost 14 years old, I'm french, but I speak english very well. I have to admit that I mostly joined to be able to do Sanders Sides roleplays again, but I am very excited to discover what else that community can offer me and what I can offer to this community. I am creative, empathetic, anxious and, I must admit, kinda depressed. Well, there ! Hope I get approved ! Thank you for reading this !

I love fan music, jazz, swing, songs from musicals and shows like Steven Universe, stuff like that. Do you like musicals?

How do you not know the greatest musical of all that is Hamilton!? You need to listen to the whole Hamilton soundtrack. And it's okay! Another musical I love is Jekyll and Hyde. Is that one you're familiar with? Also, Heathers is very inappropriate so if you're a smol bean who's pure, don't listen to it.

How do you not know the greatest musical of all that is Hamilton!? You need to listen to the whole Hamilton soundtrack. And it's okay! Another musical I love is Jekyll and Hyde. Is that one you're familiar with? Also, Heathers is very inappropriate so if you're a smol bean who's pure, don't listen to it.
I'll listen to it when I have time, I don't know anything you're talking about, and trust me, I'm not pure

Jekyll and Hyde is based on the book, obviously, and it has great music. Also, may I suggest a great online comic called The Glass Scientists? It's based off of the story Jekyll and Hyde but it makes it amazing! https://www.theglassscientists.com/comic/archive Do you know about it? If not, you should read it.
I didn't read the book you're talking about and I'll check it out, but there's a subject I'd like to talk about for no reason in particular, if you want to...

Back