New User Introduction thread

Hi SnapePotions34 !
Just to tell you that I have been approved !
When you see this, tell me on which forum we should do the Sanders Sides roleplay, which roles do you wanna play (I'll play Remus, Insanity and maybe Logan) and then we can start !
Hope to see you soon !

Welcome to STC Lea!!!
There are so many new people these day's I don't know what to do!!
So excited to have you here!!
If you have any questions I'm here to help!

Welcome to STC Lea!!!
There are so many new people these day's I don't know what to do!!
So excited to have you here!!
If you have any questions I'm here to help!
Hi !
I'm excited to be here too (tho you shouldn't be excited to have me, I'm not worth it-)
ANYWAY, I do have a question :
If I wanna do a Sanders Sides roleplay, on which forum should I go ?

Hi !
I'm excited to be here too (tho you shouldn't be excited to have me, I'm not worth it-)
ANYWAY, I do have a question :
If I wanna do a Sanders Sides roleplay, on which forum should I go ?

Everyone here is worth it to me!!
And I have no idea what that is. But!
If its a 1X1 then bulletin board, if it's a multi-person rp you would be looking for that thread.

Everyone here is worth it to me!!
And I have no idea what that is. But!
If its a 1X1 then bulletin board, if it's a multi-person rp you would be looking for that thread.
I don't know yet, I only have found one person to roleplay with me, but they didn't answer yet, you should watch Sanders Sides, it's really good (if you want to) and okay, but really, I'm not really worth it but anyway, how are you? And thanks for your answer

I don't know yet, I only have found one person to roleplay with me, but they didn't answer yet, you should watch Sanders Sides, it's really good (if you want to) and okay, but really, I'm not really worth it but anyway, how are you? And thanks for your answer

Is it on Netflix?
I'm okay trying to get my kids down for a nap (my 1 year old insists on trying to get me to drink her bottle)

Is it on Netflix?
I'm okay trying to get my kids down for a nap (my 1 year old insists on trying to get me to drink her bottle)
No, it's not a serie, it's on YouTube, it's a concept made by a YouTuber named Thomas Sanders, you have kids ? That's cute ! Well, if you're good, that's good

No, it's not a serie, it's on YouTube, it's a concept made by a YouTuber named Thomas Sanders, you have kids ? That's cute ! Well, if you're good, that's good

Oh he made happily never after. Love those songs! I'll definitely check it out.
And yeaa I have two a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old girl (terrorizers I swear)
And how are you?

It's okay! So by genre of roleplay, I just mean what types of roleplay do you prefer? Not everyone has a preference, but for instance, I like romance and horror-themed roleplay the most.
Other people might prefer action or fantasy some like sci-fi and others like fandoms. The Sanders side themed rp would be considered a fandom.

It's okay! So by genre of roleplay, I just mean what types of roleplay do you prefer? Not everyone has a preference, but for instance, I like romance and horror-themed roleplay the most.
Other people might prefer action or fantasy some like sci-fi and others like fandoms. The Sanders side themed rp would be considered a fandom.
Well, I only do Sanders Sides roleplays but in my roleplays, I have a weird obsession with kidnapping (sorry if this is weird)

Well, I only do Sanders Sides roleplays but in my roleplays, I have a weird obsession with kidnapping (sorry if this is weird)

Not in the least. Though if you do post an rp with kidnapping I would put a trigger warning just in case! I always do that for my weird roleplays

Back