New User INTRODUCTION

S

Scarface

Frankly, I have always been terrible at introductions. However, while I am new to this site, I am most certainly not new to role-play. All together, I have been writing for about eleven years now, I am highly motivated, and highly dedicated to the characters who I portray (to the best of my abilities).

To be quite honest, I am okay with just about anything our dark, twisted minds can come up with. Most of the stories that interest me the most have very dark, taboo, and explicit themes. Trust me, when I say 'explicit,' I don't mean just smut. Writing intimate scenes are always way more interesting when there is a story behind it. I'm not here for my characters to get in anyone's pants. I am here to develop interesting connections, and powerful stories. If you think that is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me, or at least convey your interest-- I would love to write with you.

I am easy-going, and definitely interested in getting some long-lasting story-lines going. I am a literate novelist, however, I will adjust my pace with whatever my writing partner is most comfortable with. Quality over quantity, always. I'm not picky about my writing, I just would like to know what you are trying to convey. Grammar is most definitely appreciated, and i'm certain most role-players would agree with me.

I write for a lot of verses, however, I will make an original character if we are coming up with something entirely original. Some of the verses that I have/currently write for are as follows; THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE ORIGINALS, THE WALKING DEAD, SUPERNATURAL, ONCE UPON A TIME, MYTHOLOGY, HORROR, ECT. ECT. Like I said, I am really open to anything, but my characters will preferably be darker (unfortunately, I don't write the good guys very well).

If you want to know any information about me out-of-character, you are most certainly welcome to ask. I am an open book (within reason). I hope you are as interested in getting something together with me as I am with you. To all of our writing adventures ahead!

Welcome to the Circle
now please kindly answer these Burning Questions
1:Favorite Font Type
2: Magic or Science
3:Melee or Ranged

Back